Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Roger Kint

I know Kinnear is a bit mental but he did say Ben Afree was one of the better players at the club and they were looking to get rid of those not good enough.

It's just stupid to think we're going to look to sell all our good players. The reality is depressing enough without making stuff up.

This. Some people almost want to inflict more misery on themselves at times.

Guest icemanblue

It's a free for all on us, at the minute. The media will know that any negative story will be lapped up without question.

The net transfer spend since Ashley came in must be around zero, if that. It'll always hover around that level at best IMO.

Possibly, it doesn't really matter to me what the number is as long as the players coming in are of the right standard. Which in general they have been.

Guest neesy111

I think the issue is whether players will want to leave, if they slap in a transfer request then they'll be off at some point as it is these days.

I think the issue is whether players will want to leave, if they slap in a transfer request then they'll be off at some point as it is these days.

Aye, it's a worry for sure. Just have to hope that the players are shielded from the worst of Kinnear's rambling.

The net transfer spend since Ashley came in must be around zero, if that. It'll always hover around that level at best IMO.

Possibly, it doesn't really matter to me what the number is as long as the players coming in are of the right standard. Which in general they have been.

Not going to get into this tbh but we've left ourselves way too short in various transfer windows, therefore the point I'm making about balancing the books being paramount should matter to you and to every NUFC supporter. You can't argue with the quality we've brought in, I agree. However a good example of the thriftiness is how ridiculously hard we've pushed our luck in the forward and wide positions. People moaned about Cisse last year but if he got injured we'd have went down.

Not going to get into this tbh but we've left ourselves way too short in various transfer windows, therefore the point I'm making about balancing the books being paramount should matter to you and to every NUFC supporter. You can't argue with the quality we've brought in, I agree. However a good example of the thriftiness is how ridiculously hard we've pushed our luck in the forward and wide positions. People moaned about Cisse last year but if he got injured we'd have went down.

Yep, fair points, we haven't always made enough signings or at the right time.

Guest Roger Kint

Doesn't want to spend to strengthen the team.  "Cashes in" and weakens the team.

Welcome to Ashley logic.

newpapers make up a shit story which makes no sense. Fans lap it up.

Welcome to N-O logic :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I don't believe it.

However with what's happened in the last week you can't fucking rule anything out with this club at the minute.

Even the clueless prick who came in has said he wants to keep him, worry about actual problems not imaginary ones you cant rule out. Its getting daft with all the rumours flying around. I wouldnt rule out global nuclear war but am not going to sit at home crying about it on here on the off chance it might happen. Not a dig at you btw i mean in general all over FB, twitter etc too.

It's a free for all on us, at the minute. The media will know that any negative story will be lapped up without question.

I think that is something that has been generally the case since Fred sacked Sir Bobby. They are loathed to praise us in any shape or form since then. This prat of an owner though gives them ammo far too regularly .

It's all bollocks. They cite his injury record except those in the club will know that we fucked him up with bad decisions on when to bring him back etc. (pardew)

Someone's obviously gone "hmm who do the fans really like? Ben Arfa? Ok, Kinnear will flog fans favourite Ben Arfa because that's just how he rolls. That'll do."