Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Well that's Ben Arfa never playing again.

No doubt all his fault

I imagine he didn't take his chance to shine. Good job shola is 'terrific'

Yeah tbf Shola only booted it out of play once today, great by his standards.

Again, seen nothing of the match but he hit the post and bar and generally looked our most dangerous player going off the tweets of people there. :dontknow:

Sounded like he was creating stuff out of nothing as usual. He's so good it honestly upsets me that he isn't first name on the sheet.

Again, seen nothing of the match but he hit the post and bar and generally looked our most dangerous player going off the tweets of people there. :dontknow:

It honestly baffles/annoys the shit out of me that pardew can come out and say 'hes been ok' yet a day or two before say shola has been 'terrific'. I just don't get it.

Hit the post and crossbar -- more than any other midfielder today. Could've done more for sure, but the others around him were much, much worse.

I'm getting all this via the radio commentary btw.

He tried but as good as he thinks he is it just shows he still needs to be i a team with quality. We mussed our top performers today.

Hit the post and crossbar -- more than any other midfielder today. Could've done more for sure, but the others around him were much, much worse.

He tried but as good as he thinks he is it just shows he still needs to be i a team with quality. We mussed our top performers today.

What a load of drivel.

I never get to see him live, he better f***ing play.

I'd be amazed if it isn't the Arsenal / Man Utd team with Yanga-Mbiwa at RB.

There's been a last minute NUFC goal in every game I've been to at SJP. I fancy Hatem to come on and make it 1-4.

From goal.com:

65′ Ben Arfa still going at the Cardiff back four. He has been a constant nuisance all game, such a talented player.

I still hope he will start against Manchester City, he did pretty well against them sooner this season. Yanga Mbiwa can cover him.

Guest bimpy474

From goal.com:

65′ Ben Arfa still going at the Cardiff back four. He has been a constant nuisance all game, such a talented player.

I still hope he will start against Manchester City, he did pretty well against them sooner this season. Yanga Mbiwa can cover him.

Like fuck he's going to start. Cuntface is going to be in all out containment mode.

From goal.com:

Start against Man City :)

He'll be hoyed on around the 70th minute after Shola's threatened a few grassblades under his boot.

He the post in the 1st half, hit the bar in the 2nd half and then got booked for diving which I was too far away from to tell whether was correct.

Otherwise I thought he was poor and didn't look 100% fit either.

The others weren't worse  mind.

He the post in the 1st half, hit the bar in the 2nd half and then got booked for diving which I was too far away from to tell whether was correct.

Otherwise I thought he was poor and didn't look 100% fit either.

Bit hard when he never plays.