Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Publius

He was also at the centre of the best football this club has played since Robson during that 2011-12 season. So i'm sure i couple of ground out 1-0 wins really discount all that and somehow prove he is shit smh.

Sammy's been the best player in a black and white shirt :lol:

Gouffran on the right of midfield is f***ing apocalyptic though.

That's saying a lot. Best player in a hairy arsehole of a half.

How the f*** Hatem get's absolutely no grace and those f***ing brothers continue to get chance after chance is beyond me.

Sammy has done more in the last few games than Ben Arfa, who just looks unfit.

I'm not even sure if you've watched all the games HBA has featured in this year, if you had, comments like these wouldn't even be appearing on these boards.

How the hell is Pardew managing to find backing for ALL his f***ing decisions?

Nowt to do with Pardew.  Ben Arfa has f***ed up under every manager he has played for.

I remember Man U and Spurs away where we won and he stayed on the bench.

I remember the mackems at home and away when he started and was beyond s**** (and not the only one).

He is a bottler.

I'm gonna slash you up m8

I'm watching my letterbox

He was also at the centre of the best football this club has played since Robson during that 2011-12 season. So i'm sure i couple of ground out 1-0 wins really discount all that and somehow prove he is s*** smh.

Dry your eyes on your Dyer 8 shirt

Drained of ability and confidence.

Same old story of the shit, incompetent manager killing the confidence and motivation of a disillusioned player who happens to be one of the best players at the club. The guy who scored two goals against us today (and is in amongst the best form for strikers in this country) can testify to that.

He's Pardew's ultimate scapegoat. I don't blame him for giving up, every time we lose a game or two he's dropped and that makes the results even worse.

Players like Ben Arfa and Marveaux are the sort who need to be playing week-in, week-out for some return. They'll not do much in 15 minute outings.

You simply have to play this man on a regular basis.

Get him happy,fit and in form and he's impossible to man mark and usually requires 2 opposition players to close him down.

Some say he doesn't defend,but neither can anyone else.

Played well when he came on IMO. But yeah, doesn't really matter.

I'm sure we'd sell him ASAP in the summer if we could get our money back.

100%. It's either new contract or out of the door early July. I know which one my money is on.

Fucking arseholes man. Ripping the enjoyment out of it for everyone.

Any sane Manager would build a team around this bloke.

I've almost lost all feeling about this team tbh. Ben Arfa is amazing and he's one of my all-time favourites but it doesn't really matter if he plays or not, does it? I'd sell every one of them tbh, without exception. The team doesn't care, the owner doesn't care and neither does the manager. It's a constant purgatory until we're put out of our misery one day but I don't think there's a light in this tunnel. Fuck them all.

Another game of playing poor from HBA.

Wish he would start showing his bags of talent.

Probably will if he leaves this summer.

Really don't want him to leave, but if he fails to improve from now until the end of the season, I just cannot see him staying.