Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Bit sad how his career's turning out, like.

A lot could be said for many of our players my friend, its quite sad really.

Yeah, I'm with you. Him, especially, though. He was the next big thing 6 or 7 years back. Now he's nearly 27, probably past his peak physically, playing for a side with no ambition and still demonstrating a questionable attitude and impaired judgment in the final third. He's going to go down as one of the most talented players to achieve nothing in the sport without drastic changes.

Guest bimpy474

I'd like to see our squad with a decent manager.

Squad will look very different when this day rolls round, Bimps.

Aye, a long long way off :(

Waste of space in a Pardew team, our lack of attacking intent means hes completely doubled/trebled up on every time he attempts to go on a run and is having to come way too deep to collect the ball therefore when he does lose the ball its more costly.

Add that on top of the fact I think he looks to have lost confidence due to being benched for so long and not in the greatest shape means hes as much use as a nuns snatch.

Guest VanBarduck

Bit sad how his career's turning out, like.

A lot could be said for many of our players my friend, its quite sad really.

Yeah, I'm with you. Him, especially, though. He was the next big thing 6 or 7 years back. Now he's nearly 27, probably past his peak physically, playing for a side with no ambition and still demonstrating a questionable attitude and impaired judgment in the final third. He's going to go down as one of the most talented players to achieve nothing in the sport without drastic changes.

Too late mate, even with drastic changes he won't reached the level he was supposed to be at. I think that could turn out to be a great lesson for young promising footballers. The more talent you have, the more you need to work. He really was the "real deal" back then, Hazard like imo, what a pity !

What is his role exactly in this team? He holds onto the ball far too long, but when there is no forward movement either side it's difficult to work out what else he would do.

Can we say that for all our players then?  No movement around each other therefore all our players are all shit like hba.

What is his role exactly in this team? He holds onto the ball far too long, but when there is no forward movement either side it's difficult to work out what else he would do.

Can we say that for all our players then?  No movement around each other therefore all our players are all s*** like hba.

Well yes that would generally apply to all attacking players, lack of movement affect their performance. The difference is most of our attacking players just pass it backwards or sideways which is why we have little attacking threat. HBA tries to do something, sees no movement, goes on a dribble of 2-3 players, and gets blame when it doesn't work out.

Can we say that for all our players then?  No movement around each other therefore all our players are all s*** like hba.

Well yes that would generally apply to all attacking players, lack of movement affect their performance. The difference is most of our attacking players just pass it backwards or sideways which is why we have little attacking threat. HBA tries to do something, sees no movement, goes on a dribble of 2-3 players, and gets blame when it doesn't work out.

This is what I'm talking about, like the sun shines out hatem's arse.

Really?  If hba has the ability to dribble past 2-3 oppositional players, which he has. 

Why the f*** can't he so skilfully turn, dribble near a team mate , yes there's 9 other outfield team mates he got and then release the ball to them?

What's this? soon as hba gets the ball all 9 of his team mates runs like s*** away from him like they're scared because he stinks or something?

Yeah sure we don't have great movement like other teams but there is this big fallacy that goes on when it comes to hba, like there is not a single man available to him when he has the ball.

This is what I'm talking about, like the sun shines out hatem's arse.

Really?  If hba has the ability to dribble past 2-3 oppositional players, which he has. 

Why the f*** can't he so skilfully turn, dribble near a team mate , yes there's 9 other outfield team mates he got and then release the ball to them?

What's this? soon as hba gets the ball all 9 of his team mates runs like s*** away from him like they're scared because he stinks or something?

Yeah sure we don't have great movement like other teams but there is this big fallacy that goes on when it comes to hba, like there is not a single man available to him when he has the ball.

He doesn't like passing it sideways or backwards, that's the problem. He slid through a couple of real beauties yesterday, but unless a player is in a great position or on the move he'll just go it alone.