Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Short, selective memories, Ronaldo?

Quick google search:

Ronaldo:

It must be a case of recurring problems relating to effort or failure to conform to instructions in training, whereby rewarding him with starts sets a bad example to the rest of the squad. It clearly goes beyond the type of player he is, or the dreadful performances at Brighton and Blackburn.

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Jayson on Friday 24 February 2012, 09:13:29 AM ---

--- Quote from: Ryan on Friday 24 February 2012, 09:08:15 AM ---It pee's me off that Ryan Taylor starts above Ben Arfa because everyone knows who the superior player is, my main gripe though is how the f*ck is Obertan second choice ahead of Ben Arfa. He's had about 20 games this season and performed in maybe 2 or 3. Ben Arfa's played around 10 games this season and has created our best chances in most of them games. He then has a couple of poorer games against Brighton (Still created our best chance for Simpson) and Blackburn and gets dropped back down to third choice with Obertan back in ahead of him  :idiot2:

--- End quote ---

We're not having issues scoring goals though. We do however look weak defensively when we're put under pressure.

So it makes sense to give up Barfa pot attacking ability in place of a player who is less likely to try the extravagant and lose the ball. As annoying as people may find that. He may waste opportunitys at times Obertan, but he doesnt often lose possession.

--- End quote ---

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=91227.4305;wap2

Let's not make this too complicated.

Is he better than Shola? Yes.

Is he better than Sammy? Yes.

End of story.

Is he better than Gouffran ? Yes.

He wasn't on Wednesday and he hasn't been consistently this season either.

he's a flat track bully, his best games have been against poorer teams and he's not really turned up against the better ones.

From a detached POV it's for the best. He's obviously decent on his day, Pardew for all his bluster hates players that don't graft hard regardless of the goals/assists they bring and will be here next season, let us not get a DoF and him buy his own shite players and strangle himself with a rope made of solid shit.

On a more serious note, even when he's shit he's our most watchable player, I assume that meek pleasure will now be removed for the rest of the season given we're having too much enjoyment thanks to Pardle currently.

Guest bimpy474

The only flickering light we have left is about to be put out by the cunt.

Expect along will come lots who say it's a good thing........like fucking fuck it is.

HBA has to take a lot of the blame. He's been pretty fucking shite since that Villa game. That doesn't and shouldn't detract from Pardew being fucking useless mind, but HBA just doesn't look like he gives a shit.

I did find it interesting there was absolutely no chants of his name on Wednesday night. None. I think a lot of fans are fed up with his attitude to.

One his day he's one of the best in the league but he's turned into a liability recently. He gives the ball away in dangerous positions far, far too often.

Guest bimpy474

HBA has to take a lot of the blame. He's been pretty fucking shite since that Villa game. That doesn't and shouldn't detract from Pardew being fucking useless mind, but HBA just doesn't look like he gives a shit.

I did find it interesting there was absolutely no chants of his name on Wednesday night. None. I think a lot of fans are fed up with his attitude to.

The cunt in the dug out needs to fucking play him for him to get some form though, not fucking 20 minutes here or there.

Fuck Pardew the cunt.

Ben Arfa did absolutely nothing wrong on Wednesday.

Fight stupid with stupid, the Kaka way.

Well it's apparent Wednesday was the last straw, judging by the reports of him singling out Ben Arfa and Marv.

So not sure what you're on about. But whatever makes you feel relevant anyway.