Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I've never said Pardew is this great manager or anything though. I just think he's average and very lucky to be at this club. He should be at a low prem club at best, like Hughton is now. They are about the same in terms of management ability imo. Ashley had the chance to upgrade, he didn't want to because he's not interested in the next level. I'd love for Ashley to prove me wrong, if Pardew was sacked, i'd be worried what was to follow but intrigued. I just won't be celebrating like i was with Hughton and expecting a top manager to come in.

I'll celebrate like every Birthday, every Christmas, every New Years Eve all rolled into one.

It's Mike Ashley my problem is with, not the players, not the manager, not the coaches, not the tea ladies or boot cleaners. Mike Ashley is the one in our club who i have genuine hatred for and wouldn't batter an eye lid were he to die of a horrible death. Might only be football but he's ruining thousands and thousands of lives on a daily basis who have come to love this football club and is slowly draining their passion for the game away and in turn making their lives a misery.

It's not like i'm saying if a new owner came in, i want Pardew to stay, if i was owner now he would be sacked. I believe the fewer decisions MA has to make at the club the better for Newcastle United, as every decision he seems to make just brings further embarrassment upon us.

It's not mutually exclusive man, pardew can be s*** and a total bell end and mike Ashley can be the same .

I've never said Pardew is this great manager or anything though. I just think he's average and very lucky to be at this club. He should be at a low prem club at best, like Hughton is now. They are about the same in terms of management ability imo. Ashley had the chance to upgrade, he didn't want to because he's not interested in the next level. I'd love for Ashley to prove me wrong, if Pardew was sacked, i'd be worried what was to follow but intrigued. I just won't be celebrating like i was with Hughton and expecting a top manager to come in.

The fact you think he should be managing in this league is alone a reason to say you overrate the turd we have managing us.

It's Mike Ashley my problem is with, not the players, not the manager, not the coaches, not the tea ladies or boot cleaners. Mike Ashley is the one in our club who i have genuine hatred for and wouldn't batter an eye lid were he to die of a horrible death. Might only be football but he's ruining thousands and thousands of lives on a daily basis who have come to love this football club and is slowly draining their passion for the game away and in turn making their lives a misery.

It's not like i'm saying if a new owner came in, i want Pardew to stay, if i was owner now he would be sacked. I believe the fewer decisions MA has to make at the club the better for Newcastle United, as every decision he seems to make just brings further embarrassment upon us.

Sacking Pardew would be a brilliant decision, if he was replaced with a decent manager.  Ashley is a massive b****** but he doesn't cause us problems on a weekly basis, Pardew does.

I'd forgive Ashley for the time being is he sacked Pardew. I'd give him a chance to redeem himself, that's how much I hate Pardew.

Sacking Pardew would be a brilliant decision, if he was replaced with a decent manager.  Ashley is a massive b****** but he doesn't cause us problems on a weekly basis, Pardew does.

Why didn't he do that when Hughton was sacked then? It was the perfect time, why did he just choose to side step to another shit manager? Wasn't anything new either, he done the same when he hired Kinnear and Hughton in the first place. These decent managers are non-existent to him. Personally felt he should have gave the job to Shearer, he never even contacted him about the job, says everything you need to know.

Why didn't he do that when Hughton was sacked then? It was the perfect time, why did he just choose to side step to another s*** manager? Wasn't anything new either, he done the same when he hired Kinnear and Hughton in the first place. These decent managers are non-existent to him. Personally felt he should have gave the job to Shearer, he never even contacted him about the job, says everything you need to know.

I'm guessing that he allowed Llambias to bring in a manager who was low maintenance and on low wages, basically a false economy.

Guest bimpy474

Why didn't he do that when Hughton was sacked then? It was the perfect time, why did he just choose to side step to another shit manager? Wasn't anything new either, he done the same when he hired Kinnear and Hughton in the first place. These decent managers are non-existent to him. Personally felt he should have gave the job to Shearer, he never even contacted him about the job, says everything you need to know.

I'm sorry Brett but i dont believe for a second you think Pardew is shit. Everything you transfer in posts says the complete opposite.

Guest bimpy474

Refuses to sign contract extension so noises now coming to say he is on his way to stop another Enrique situation?

No because it's directly being linked to Hatem supposed performance against Tottenham. Unless the club are being gutless and trying spin it. Possible of course.

Guest neesy111

Watch Ben Arfa going to Tottenham or Liverpool and ripping us a part twice a season from the summer on...

He'd look excellent at Liverpool imo, perfect team around him.

Guest bimpy474

And drop Coutinho for him? No chance.

Squad game Ron and Brendon uses his to great effect, Hatem would play within a rotation system.  Our manager is fucking thick as pig shit and couldn't rotate a hola hoop.

Why ?.

FFS has everything passed you by, are blind to what you see. You cant be that stupid can you, really ?

Are you calling Ben Arfa stupid ?.

I would say Cabaye left a much better player than when he first arrived, and he's certainly not bog standard.

Cabaye left a better player because he had adjusted his game to include the Premier League, quite how you attribute that to Pardew input beggars belief.

He had some very average patches at the club as well, especially when deployed very deep. His agitation for moves tended to coincide with upturns in form but that might sound a tad cynical. ;)

Ben Arfa only came on against Spurs after level 7 had started singing for him to be brought on.  I wonder if our prick is trying to get rid because of the pressure he get's put under to bring him on?