Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest hatem garrincha

He was good mate with Simpson. His best mate in the squad is Sissoko. Tiote always respected him. Colo seems to appreciate him too.

I don't buy that story of HBA boycott in the dressing room.

And if true, Pardew is a f***er when he speaks about it.

He was good mate with Simpson. His best mate in the squad is Sissoko. Tiote always respected him. Colo seems to appreciate him too.

And if true, Pardew is a f***er. when he speaks about it.

I did some minor editing.

And if true, Pardew is a f***er when he speaks about it.

It was quite evident when they were blanking him and refusing to pass to him on Saturday mind.

That never happened.

:thup:

We all want him to have the ball the most, but they were definitely not ignoring him just because every pass didn't go to the right side. He made a nice little cameo, has to start tonight.

I thought there were a few occasions when Ben Arfa was in loads of space and they passed to a more congested area of the pitch.  Doesn't mean to say they were deliberately not passing to him though.

I thought there were a few occasions when Ben Arfa was in loads of space and they passed to a more congested area of the pitch.  Doesn't mean to say they were deliberately not passing to him though.

I think that's more down to having terrible ball-spreaders on the pitch. Our best player in the sense is Anita and we've all seen he's not great at opening the game up that way. He like to play it safer with short passes and changing sides easily. I like Anita, but he's no creative midfielder and if a creative midfielder, striker and CB aren't bought for next season we're absolutely screwed.

That never happened.

We all want him to have the ball the most, but they were definitely not ignoring him just because every pass didn't go to the right side. He made a nice little cameo, has to start tonight.

He's not fit enough to start; that's the crux of most if this. He should be. If he does start he'll be far less effective than coming on with 20 to go.

I would agree with that - whether it was a deliberate shunning is not entirely clear. I thought they seemed slightly more reluctant to pass to him on occasions.

That never happened.

He's not fit enough to start; that's the crux of most if this. He should be. If he does start he'll be far less effective than coming on with 20 to go.

Bringing him on with 20 minutes or less left is part of the problem though, it leads to him forcing the game too much, rather than having time to work his way into the game.  If he doesn't start he should be brought on with 30 minutes or more remaining like he was against Palace, even better just do it at half time..

That never happened.

Bringing him on with 20 minutes or less left is part of the problem though, it leads to him forcing the game too much, rather than having time to work his way into the game.  If he doesn't start he should be brought on with 30 minutes or more remaining like he was against Palace, even better just do it at half time..

Or just start him and don't force him to play RB counter-produce what they'll be doing. If we play Ben Arfa further up on the right, Baines will be forced to stay back a bit. Unfortunately our coward of a manager doesn't look it that way, he'll be playing Sissoko to defend Baines at home...

He tried that tactic with Marv at Goodison and it just failed epically, Baines didn't stay back, he just bombed past him :lol:

Different players though, I'd HBA skins Baines he'll know his role, like

Think Ben Arfa will have to be fully fit like, as he's going to be up and down that touchline all night. Can't afford to be breathing out of his arse up against Baines. He can't personally pin him back, Everton will still have their spells in the game and Baines won't care if Ben Arfa is standing on the half way line waiting for a counter, he will just bomb forward still and think he can use that to his advantage.

That never happened.

Or just start him and don't force him to play RB counter-produce what they'll be doing. If we play Ben Arfa further up on the right, Baines will be forced to stay back a bit. Unfortunately our coward of a manager doesn't look it that way, he'll be playing Sissoko to defend Baines at home...

Yeah basically the best way to combat Baines is pin him back. We won't do that though, like

Baines won't stay back. That's why they play 4-2-3-1.