Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

A class above, really?

He put one a plate for Anita but did very little else from where I was sitting, spent most of his 35 minute appearance wandering around.

If Anita hadn't

ah fuk dis lyk

I had radio on on way home from match and Ando said he doesnt do enough when comes off the bench!? Maybe someone should ring in and ask what he sees in Gouffran, Sissoko and Shola to see what he says?!

Came on for 30mins and played quite well and set up only real chance of the game and he still gets slagged off from people!

Nice to see Marveaux also do what none of our other players could do in 75 mins, pass the ball and move into space. Hooray :whistle:

No doubt it will be Ben Arfa and Marveaux's fault we lost

A class above, really?

He put one a plate for Anita but did very little else from where I was sitting, spent most of his 35 minute appearance wandering around.

Spent most of his 35 minute appearance trying to make things happen, running at them, taking them on, winning corners and just trying to do something positive.

A class above, really?

Fuck dribbling and short passes man, should have crossed the ball more. Would rather have Stewart Downing.

Killed 4 players in one move. No one in our team has even an ounce of his ability. Fucking joke that he doesn't start and tells you everything about the fraudster cunt we have in charge.

I scrutinise the guy more than any other player and I'm well aware of the brilliance he can provide - yet he still had me jolting from my seat in surprise. Wish he played more, man. I probably wouldn't be so gay for him n'all if he had more time to do rubbish things, which would be a bonus for my psyche.

He's going to have shit games, its the type of player he is. What we need is to keep playing him and he'll produce more positive things than negative. This lad can win a game single handedly as we've seen on a few occasions. He has more talent then a few of our players put together. It's embarrassing that Marv and HBA sit on the bench.

A class above, really?

You must've loved the no "one a plate" chances we created before that.

Played the full 90 :lol:

And has never had shit spoken about him in the press, or been dropped for woeful performances and clearly exhaustion / fitness issues.

Wullie might be onto something in regards to the snakey one's ego. This whole HBA thing has become personal for him, much like the Tevez, Masch situation. Amazing how he has repeated the same mistake at a different club.

What a fucking piece of shit.

FWIW Gouffran was one of the worst players on the pitch tonight

If Ben Arfa had played like he did, he would have been hooked before half time and certainly never seen again. HBA has never put in a performance anywhere near as grim as Gouffran's tonight. I said the other day that he never hides, well that was complete bullshit because tonight he was lying on the pitch with the fucking duvet over his head.

FWIW Gouffran was one of the worst players on the pitch tonight

If Ben Arfa had played like he did, he would have been hooked before half time and certainly never seen again. HBA has never put in a performance anywhere near as grim as Gouffran's tonight. I said the other day that he never hides, well that was complete bullshit because tonight he was lying on the pitch with the fucking duvet over his head.

This. Pardew's treatment of HBA and Marveaux has been fucking awful. He's such a terrible manager that has brought nothing positive to this club. I hate him so much, more than Allardyce and Souness.

I don't think the side should be built around him but he should certainly be one of the main men in our attacking game.

I don't think we have anyone else we can mould our game around tbh, going forward he should be the main man.

I don't think the side should be built around him but he should certainly be one of the main men in our attacking game.

I don't think we have anyone else we can mould our game around tbh, going forward he should be the main man.

While Remy's out, I'd tend to agree. Although, Cisse's the most likely to get goals while Loic's missing so it should be set up to give him the best chance of scoring. We badly need some players in the Summer  :lol: