Bolton Wanderers v Newcastle United (26/12/11, 3pm)

Mr. Snrub

--------------------Krul--------------------

Simpson---Williamson---Colo---Santon

----------Tiote----Cabaye--Vuckic--------

Ben Arfa---------------------------- Jonas

---------------------Ba---------------------

Dropping Tiote QBG?

Aye, him and Jonas. Jonas looks knackered and that played a part in WBA murdering us down our left last night. Tiote isn't fully fit imo and needs a bit of a wake up call after a performance like that.

Krul

Perch - Willo - Colo - Santon

HBA - Tiote - Cabaye - Gutierrez

Vuckic

Ba

Guest hatem garrincha

Not convinced that it's a good idea to play HBA on the right, but it might be time to give it a try at least. With Vuckic playing well too.

HBA on the right allows him to cut inside, dribble, pass or shoot, with his best foot.

Away Win.

HBA right side in place of Obertan - Won't happen

Vuckic Off Ba in place of Best - Won't happen

Cabaye back to support Tiote Definatly

Williamson back instead of Perch. Possible

Guest neesy111

Something I've noticed as well is that we never ever swap wingers in a game.  Remember we used to do it under Bobby almost every home game but haven't seen us do it for at least 5 years.  Think at times last night it would have shaken the midfield up a bit.

Something I've noticed as well is that we never ever swap wingers in a game.  Remember we used to do it under Bobby almost every home game but haven't seen us do it for at least 5 years.  Think at times last night it would have shaken the midfield up a bit.

We did it in the CCC sometimes with Jonas and Routledge. I think it was Barnsley away or something that we were 2-0 behind and came back to draw 2-2 with swapping them two.

krul

simpson  colo  perch  santon

cabaye    tiote  abeid

ben arfa    vuckic/jonas (can't decide)

ba

Replace Perch with Williamson and I wouldn't have a problem with that, I'd go with Vuckic and give Jonas a break, he looks wrecked.

aye, i only had perch in there because he hasn't been poor the last two games and i'm not sure about williamsons fitness. if williamsons fit he should play.

Krul

Simpson      Colo    Willi        Santon

Cabaye          Tiote

Ben Arfa        Vuckic            Jonas

Ba

That would be my team as well. Definitely won't happen though  :(

Pardew needs to start reading N-O  :ninja:

Guest Milburnthedog

Sitting in the away end with son (and the wife who hates football) unthinkable that I'll be sitting there with their fans jumping about and getting ear-ache from the Mrs for getting her along.

(We fly for New Yr in Abu Dhabi from Manchester the following morning btw I wouldn't usually let her near a match!)

Sitting in the away end with son (and the wife who hates football) unthinkable that I'll be sitting there with their fans jumping about and getting ear-ache from the Mrs for getting her along.

(We fly for New Yr in Abu Dhabi from Manchester the following morning btw I wouldn't usually let her near a match!)

It's on a retail park -  leave her in the shops.  Couldn't do with having my match day experience sullied.