Bolton Wanderers v Newcastle United (26/12/11, 3pm)

Mr. Snrub

We used them against QPR, did we not?

We used the third kit. Tomorrow will probably be the first time we will use our away kit in the PL this season.

Oh, p*ss off. :lol:

The third strip is an away kit.

It's an away kit, but it's not the away kit. :pow:

We used the third kit. Tomorrow will probably be the first time we will use our away kit in the PL this season.

Get a life. You knew what i tried to say.

The official site says that the players trained today. That fills me with a bit more hope; our managers in recent years, to the best of my recollection always seemed to give the players Christmas Day off, and that might have something to do with the dreadful results every year.

Guest neesy111

The official site says that the players trained today. That fills me with a bit more hope; our managers in recent years, to the best of my recollection always seemed to give the players Christmas Day off, and that might have something to do with the dreadful results every year.

We've usually trained on christmas day, only clubs not playing till to the 27th usually give christmas day off.

Get a life. You knew what i tried to say.

:lol:

Ronaldo will go to hilarious extents to not admit being wrong.

Sick to fuck of us being pants on Boxing Day. Bolton are shit and we are better than them; that's not arrogance or delusion, it's true. Form aside, we have a better team and a better manager than them. We need to win.

Would love to see...

--------------------------------------- Krul ---------------------------------------

Santon ------------- Williamson --------- Coloccini ---------------- RTaylor

-------------------------------------- Tiote ---------------------------------------

------------------------ Cabaye -------------- Vuckic ---------------------------

Ben Arfa ------------------------------------------------------------------ Jonas

--------------------------------------- Ba ------------------------------------------

... but would take anything that gets rid of Obertan, and includes Williamson and Ben Arfa. The persistence with Obertan reminds of the Butt/Smith days - i honestly don't think it's far from being on the same level. The whole right-side is just garbage at the moment. Simpson is up there with Carr for shitness in the full-back position. He's probably about as (in)effective going forward, anyway.

Couple of healthy changes; refresh the side; three points. Come the fuck on.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Maybe. Carr was fucking garbage, mind. Simpson in general has been a satisfactory defender and steady enough defensive component.

Maybe. Carr was f***ing garbage, mind. Simpson in general has been a satisfactory defender and steady defensive component.

:thup:

Carr is quite comfortably one of the worst right backs I've seen in a NUFC shirt.

From an attacking perspective, i honestly can't think of anything Simpson has up on Carr. He's absolutely feeble in the final third.

There are glimpses of a good tackler now and then. I used to be a fan of Simpson, but he's tailed off ridiculously this season. Even when we were winning, he was an obvious weak spot.