Bolton Wanderers v Newcastle United (26/12/11, 3pm)

Mr. Snrub

I really need to stay out of football until we win. This place is like a doomsday cult the day after the world was supposed to end but didn't.

Can't understand posts like this. We played shit tonight and lost, have taken two points from the last eighteen and have an away game next. What exactly are you expecting? Predictions about how we're going to batter them and everything is great?

I really need to stay out of football until we win. This place is like a doomsday cult the day after the world was supposed to end but didn't.

Can't understand posts like this. We played shit tonight and lost, have taken two points from the last eighteen and have an away game next. What exactly are you expecting? Predictions about how we're going to batter them and everything is great?

Just because it's natural doesn't mean I have to like it

would be tempted to put Williamson in although i'm rather suprised that he didn't feature in the friendly game the reserves had earlier this week against Kilmarnock, surely another 45 minute run out to sharpen him up wouldn't have done any harm.

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

Cabaye    Tioté

Ben Arfa        Vuckic          Jonas

Ba   

I like very much Sewelly.

No way are we getting anything from this. No chance.

Krul

Simpson    Williamson  Coloccini    Raylor

Cabaye  Tiote  Vuckic

Ben Arfa                                          Jonas

Ba

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Me too. All this "the football section when we lose :scared: " thing.

Me too. All this "the football section when we lose :scared: " thing.

Feels like we'll never win again :lol:

Clearly, I feel the same way. It's just fucking shit to look at when everybody's depression is splayed out and put together.

Really need a win to get things back on track. They're 19th so they can't be that good but we need to crank it up a few notches. Match their effort and we'll win, play like we did tonight and we'll get turned over.

Very winnable but we need to score first and build on it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

this may well be the only game this season i don;t watch, listen or try to follow in any way shape or form.

Me too. Will probably leave it.

Couldn't do that. I'll be at home, it'll get watched. No doubt.

:thup:

I'll be nervous as fuck on the day but it has to be watched. Think I'll watch it in the pub, at least I'll have some drinks alongside me to calm me down....

Krul

Cabaye    Tioté

Ba   

That's about as good as we can put out and at least we would be a threat and offer some creativity and wouldn't have to revert to hoofing it.

Krul

Cabaye    Tioté

Ba   

That's about as good as we can put out and at least we would be a threat and offer some creativity and wouldn't have to revert to hoofing it.

Was just about to post the same starting eleven. This is what i wish to see!

It is obvious the side he will pick, which if we were winning/playing well you could understand BUT we are struggling so things need to be changed

This is the side we will see (maybe Santon for Raylor)

Krul

Simpson--Perch--Colo--Raylor

Oberturd--Cabaye--Tiote--Jonas

Bes--Ba

Perch and Krul (when he doesn't slice it out for a throw in or straight to their midfielders) will keep lumping it towards Best BUT Knight will win the aerial battle all day long. Obertan whenever he gets the ball will run towards Robinson, do 10 step overs and then have his cross blocked. Pardew will then bring on Ben Arfa with 20-30 mins to go, expect him to win the game all by himself, when he fails to do that he will talk about him needing to step up a level even though he is being kept out of the side by a guy who does not even have a level, never mind stepping up. Oh and he will bring on Shola with 15 mins to go, who will then proceed to fall over numerous times and fail to control the most basic of passes [/rant over]

Krul

Cabaye    Tioté

Ba   

:thup:

Unfortunately, we all know that's not what we'll see.