Newcastle United vs Man Utd - 04/01/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Amir_9

optimistic prediction: 3-1 to us

realistic: 1-1

pessimistic: 0-3 united

:lol: you must have splinters in your arse.

BOOM BOOM!

http://transitionculture.org/wp-content/uploads/basil-brush.jpg

I know loads of people didn't get that joke or it would have been quoted already

Hate how 90% of this forum is pessimistic going into almost every game. Where's the bulldog spirit? f***ing fannys.

TBF we are playing the champions at a time when we can't seem to get any form going, after watching the Liverpool game there's really not a lot to be optimistic about, we were awful and Manure are a way better team than Liverpool.

I think after being criticised for being too negative against Liverpool Pardew might revert back to the high line defence to pressure Man U so we might leave ourselves open to counter attack from their quicker players. I think I'd prefer it if we just sat deep and played long ball against them rather than a half-arsed passing game tbh. Although I hope it's not true that Shola's starting, it should be Best.

BOOM BOOM!

I know loads of people didn't get that joke or it would have been quoted already

I didn't get it at all, please explain. All I saw was someone optimistically predicting a 3-1 win to us , then pessimistically predicting a 3-0 win to us which made no sense.

I think after being criticised for being too negative against Liverpool Pardew might revert back to the high line defence to pressure Man U so we might leave ourselves open to counter attack from their quicker players. I think I'd prefer it if we just sat deep and played long ball against them rather than a half-arsed passing game tbh. Although I hope it's not true that Shola's starting, it should be Best.

Best has done nothing for a long time now, personally I don't think either should be starting we should be playing our most creative front guy just behind Ba. But Pards refuses to start him for some reason.

BOOM BOOM!

I didn't get it at all, please explain. All I saw was someone optimistically predicting a 3-1 win to us , then pessimistically predicting a 3-0 win to us which made no sense.

Sitting on the fence, thus getting splinters in his arse.

With a man utd mate in union rooms, he says on twitter there saying rooney hasnt travelled....some bust up with Ferguson after going out on boxing day. Hope he isnt lying/misinformed

With a man utd mate in union rooms, he says on twitter there saying rooney hasnt travelled....some bust up with Ferguson after going out on boxing day. Hope he isnt lying/misinformed

Rio said on Twitter yesterday that Rooney had travelled.

5-0.

"Surely not again?! It's Colocciinniii... Oooohhhh! Pick that out!"

Woud be  even more amazing Williamson did it

Nah Perch comes on for Cabaye to solidify the midfield.........

Its Perchhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh , absolutely glorious!!!!!!!!

Yh it sounds extremely weird to me aswell.

Best has done nothing for a long time now, personally I don't think either should be starting we should be playing our most creative front guy just behind Ba. But Pards refuses to start him for some reason.

The reason is he likes to play direct football and Ben Arfa doesn't fit into that plan.