Amir_9

de Gea

Smalling    Jones      Ferdinand    Evra

Valencia    Carrick    Anderson    Nani

Berbatov    Rooney

SUBS:

Lindegaard, Rafael, Park, Giggs, Young, Welbeck, Hernandez

:scared:

It's not a team that completely stands out, bother wingers are frightening agaisnt our full backs. Carrick Anderson in the middle is hardly a title winning partnerhsip. I can see us getting a decent result if Cabaye and Tiote can grab hold of the game.

Guest bimpy474

We're getting bloody destroyed this evening :(

You twos are going to get destroyed if you dont show a bit bollocks like  :angry:

:laugh:

Sky Sports possible line-ups.

Possible starting XIs:

Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, R Taylor, Ameobi, Ba.

Man United: De Gea, Evra, Smalling, Jones, Rafael, Park, Carrick, Valencia, Nani, Rooney, Berbatov.

If we see that team were going to get hammered.

Possible starting XIs:

Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon, Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, R Taylor, Ameobi, Ba.

Man United: De Gea, Evra, Smalling, Jones, Rafael, Park, Carrick, Valencia, Nani, Rooney, Berbatov.

Given Sky's line-ups are usually wildly inaccurate I wouldn't worry about it.

Possible starting XIs:

That's the line up then it will show the formation as Ba and Ameobi as wingers in a 4-5-1 with Jonas up top. These guys are useless.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We put on a good display last season against them at home. Could be the game that gets everyone refocused.

Normally I would agree with the optimistic ones and think we can get something from the game today but, after they lost against Blackburn, I can't see them dropping any points today. Would be so not-typcial for them.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We're not playing Barcelona, and we're at home. Positivity.

Just putting it out there ;)

No reason we cannot pick up a point or better in this if we go for it. If we don't press them and show a little bottle though they'll tank us if they have their shooting boots on.

I'm going to say 2-2 in some daft moment of hope that Pardew looks at the Liverpool game and thinks "well i'm not doing that ever again, you stupid grey haired twat".

Turn of form for us or backlash from 'UNITED!!!'...