Newcastle United vs Man Utd - 04/01/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Amir_9

I'll bet Pardew is gobsmacked by Blackburn turning Man U over. After sucking Carroll and Gerrard's cocks in the press yesterday he probably can't fathom how Blackburn failed to give the mancs the respect they deserved.

Yes I noticed when Gerrard, was coming on yesterday. I'm pretty sure he was asking Stevie boy, would he like a quick blow job before he went on.

Probably asking for his shirt.

jonas beat him to it,probably offered to blow him as well...1-3 ManUre fuckers...hate them even more then the bin dippers.

Not looking forward to this one bit and pleased im at work tbh ,cannot see us getting anything from this as over the last few weeks bar the Bolton game we have had the stuffing knocked out of us and players under performing and injurys etc i just dont feel positive .

FFS Blackburn have just won at OT which means they'll f***ing hammer us on wednesday night now as they won't lose 2 on the bounce.

Hopefully the backlash is as none existent as the one following the City humilation.

You mean when they won something like 7 on the bounce 1-0.

FFS Blackburn have just won at OT which means they'll f***ing hammer us on wednesday night now as they won't lose 2 on the bounce.

Hopefully the backlash is as none existent as the one following the City humilation.

You mean when they won something like 7 on the bounce 1-0.

You suggested they'd muller us. I'm not ruling it out, I'm just saying it didn't happen last time around as expected.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Really banging the Ferguson drum at the moment but will feel a lot better if we do indeed see him and Jonas out wide. A left footer out wide who's not only combative and got experience of playing left back (protection to Santon against Valencia) but a young lad who has shown technique, the ability to cross and a burst of speed. Jonas might get the chance to accelerate and show offensive desire when he doesn't have to cut inside and should give Simpson greater covering than he's had in the past. I doubt Ben Arfa will be trusted to start games yet so will have to hope for a productive display and foil for Ba from Ameobi or Best.

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Colo    Santon

Jonas        Cabaye    Tiote      Ben Arfa

Ba          Best

let's get some crosses into the fucking box

Guest VaVaVoom

Wouldn't mind having Best or Shola back as long as Ben Arfa gets a start on the LW and Jonas switches across. I think that would solve quite a few issues tbh.

This.

---Krul---

Simpson---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

Jonas---Cabaye---Tiote---Ben Arfa

Best---Ba

or

---Krul---

Simpson---Williamson---Coloccini---Santon

R.Taylor---Cabaye---Tiote---Jonas

---Ben Arfa---

---Ba---

Whatever team lines up we really can get something out of this!