Newcastle United vs Man Utd - 04/01/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Amir_9

Guest palnese

In the past its always been Scholes or Soljchar who's made the difference. They dont have these players this time. We're at home, I say we have a go and grab a win. 2-1 to us. Ba and Ben arfa.

:lol: :lol:

Krul

Taylor- Willi- Colo- Santon

Cabaye Tiote

Jonas

Vuckic    Ben Arfa

Ba

Won't happen but I reckon that's who we should go and how we should go moving forward as well.

Krul

Taylor- Willi- Colo- Santon

Cabaye Tiote

Jonas

Vuckic    Ben Arfa

Ba

Won't happen but I reckon that's who we should go and how we should go moving forward as well.

This except Simpson for Raylor, think raylor been getting skinned to much recently and although Simpson not any better at least he has been playing on that side.  Think I will walk out of the game however if Pardew decides to play both and leave Santon on the bench again.

I would like to see Ferguson be brought in gradually as believe he will offer more than Raylor and Santon could go to the right, won't happen though

I think everyone is forgetting that Fergie NEVER rests players against us. He could have the title wrapped up and a bizarrely timed fixture against us a mere six hours before the Champions League final and he'd still play his strongest side, the fucking whiskey nosed cunt.

Guest BooBoo

I think everyone is forgetting that Fergie NEVER rests players against us. He could have the title wrapped up and a bizarrely timed fixture against us a mere six hours before the Champions League final and he'd still play his strongest side, the fucking whiskey nosed cunt.

He's never forgiven us for the 5-0 and we must be punished forever more.

I think everyone is forgetting that Fergie NEVER rests players against us. He could have the title wrapped up and a bizarrely timed fixture against us a mere six hours before the Champions League final and he'd still play his strongest side, the f***ing whiskey nosed c***.

He's never forgiven us for the 5-0 and we must be punished forever more.

oh how i wish if we would beat them , no matter how

what would make it nice icing on the cake would be for us to play utter shyte on wendesday, and score a penalty right on the last of the 5th added fergie time. or nick a offside goal.

What I'd like to see

Krul

Raylor  Williamson Colo  Santon

HBA      Tiote    Cabaye  Jonas

Ba        Shola

What we will probably see:

Krul

Simpson  Williamson Colo  Raylor

Sammy    Tiote  Cabaye    Jonas

Ba      Best

What I'd like to see

Krul

Ba        Shola

Wouldn't mind that but we would need Jonas in front of Ryan Taylor because couldn't see Hatem tracking back too much.

What I'd like to see

Krul

Ba        Shola

Wouldn't mind that but we would need Jonas in front of Ryan Taylor because couldn't see Hatem tracking back too much.

True enough, in that game v Everton last season he just kind of left Enrique to it :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What I'd like to see

Krul

Ba        Shola

True enough, in that game v Everton last season he just kind of left Enrique to it :lol:

At times he just wandered the field yeah :lol: , but I actually don't think his tracking back was that bad in the two games he played out wide.

They were all being disciplined weren't they, am I missing something?  It's neither resting or dropping.

Seems it

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7407622/

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed he will consider Wayne Rooney for selection against Newcastle on Wednesday.

Ferguson expects to have the England forward available after he did not even make the substitutes' bench for the 3-2 home defeat to Blackburn on New Year's Eve.

Rooney and Republic of Ireland international Darron Gibson are understood to have been fined and forced to train on their day off last week after ill-advised conduct on Boxing Day.

"We're trying hard to get Rio Ferdinand for [Wednesday] and Ryan Giggs which would make a good difference to us," said Ferguson. "Anderson should be better, he had 45 minutes on Saturday [since injury in November]. There are no other ones to come back immediately. And Wayne Rooney will be available of course."