Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Guest elbee909

Apparently, our very own GM has been schmoozing with Phil Albert this fine morning!!

I'd love to be there as Albert buys a round of drinks, and he puts down the fifth pint.

'And here they are for looking for number five with Philippe Alberrrt.... glorious!'

Just watched the whole match again. I knew we'd played well but I didn't realise at the time just how well - maybe because I spent most of the match nervous as fuck. The goals may have been route one but we actually played some brilliant stuff. Work rate was superb, excellent pressing and the crispness of passing that wasn't to be seen at Anfield.

It's so great to see Cabaye and Tiote working as well as they "should". Both class players, and when they both play well, it's a joy to watch. Cabaye just wouldn't stop running yesterday, he was everywhere.

Apparently, our very own GM has been schmoozing with Phil Albert this fine morning!!

I'd love to be there as Albert buys a round of drinks, and he puts down the fifth pint.

'And here they are for looking for number five with Philippe Alberrrt.... glorious!'

:lol:

Stupendous night last night, been buzzing all day at work. Nights like last night remind you of just why the fuck we all love and support this crazy football club like we do. Colo is god; second best defender I have seen play for us, ever; Tiote, back to his old self; Cabaye, pure sex and Santon is pure class.

Hopefully I can persuade wor lass to dish out another pokey bum wank for me tonight methinks. Life is sweet.  :thup: