Newcastle United vs. Blackburn Rovers - 07/01/12 @ 3pm [FA Cup 3rd Round]

Amir_9

The debut of Bestarfa.

:hello2:

It'll be the bestarfa football you'll see all season until Lovenkrands comes on second half.

He'll be a major cunt if he comes on from the stands and gets us disqualified tbh.

You killed the funny. :(

Guest VaVaVoom

Its good to see AP's intent in this one. Thought he might of rested a few but i suppose we have a week until our next game.

Real chance for Ben Arfa to shine today and a good luck at what i reckon will be our front two for the next 6-8 weeks.

3-0 Ben Arfa, Cabaye and Best.

Guest Roger Kint

No doubt already covered but this isnt on anywhere(aside from SJP & Shearers) is it? Getting sick of people asking which pubs have it  :undecided:

Interested to see who he replaces Tiote with. Would like to see Vuckic/Abeid/Ferguson get some decent time on the pitch.

Got a strange nagging feeling he might try Ryan Taylor in midfield, I have no clue why.

because that's where he played against united?

Sorry, I meant centre-midfield, my mistake :thup:

Although, United? You should be ashamed.

Guest Roger Kint

No doubt already covered but this isnt on anywhere(aside from SJP & Shearers) is it? Getting sick of people asking which pubs have it  :undecided:

Not on the telly anywhere in the world.

Aye thats what i thought, mates in Thailand now and he said he was watching it live there today but not convinced. Cheers