Newcastle United vs. Blackburn Rovers - 07/01/12 @ 3pm [FA Cup 3rd Round]

Amir_9

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120106/blackburn-rovers-fac3-ticket-update_2281670_2546029

Cash Only turnstiles will be opening from 1:30pm Saturday in the following areas :

Gallowgate Stand Upper Tiers - 56,57,60,61,62,63,66,67

Sir John Hall Stand Upper - 19,20,29,30

Gallowgate Stand Ticket Collection Offices (Concourse above Shearer's Bar) will open at 12 noon, we strongly advise supporters collecting here to arrive a minimum of one hour prior to KO (3pm) as these areas will be very busy, please have your credit or debit card / confirmation email to hand as this greatly assists the transaction procedure.       

Original Platinum Bond Holders - No action required, paper tickets will be posted to all concerned.

Please note - All match sales will take the form of barcoded, paper tickets - There will be no card uploads for this match.

Prices as follows :

Adults £20, Juniors £5, Seniors and Students £10

Bar Areas - Adults £25, Juniors £5, Seniors and Students £15 

See the Sports Direct Arena Plan for more information on seating accommodation.

How to buy tickets

1. Online Box Office - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

2. By telephone on 0844 372 1892 between 10am - 5pm Monday to Friday

3. All Official Club Stores - Sports Direct Arena, Eldon Square and Metrocentre.

Had a look around the Stadium Plan on the site last night; still absolutely fuckloads of seats available.

Hope it fills up a bit. You'd think that Wednesday night's performance might draw another couple of k in.

I would say 27,000-30,000 which is pretty s*** for a Saturday 3pm KO and pretty cheap tickets.

Is £20 that cheap?

30k or over would be a decent turn-out.

Relatively for an adult. I got a £10 student ticket and most kids tickets are £5.

I've not seen that advertised anywhere, can you get the £10 student tickets on the cash turnstiles or...?

We'll be number 23 in Sundays draw if we get through.

I always thought they do the numbers alphabetically after the results were done.

They name you after your best player's number.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120106/blackburn-rovers-fac3-ticket-update_2281670_2546029

Cash Only turnstiles will be opening from 1:30pm Saturday in the following areas :

Gallowgate Stand Ticket Collection Offices (Concourse above Shearer's Bar) will open at 12 noon, we strongly advise supporters collecting here to arrive a minimum of one hour prior to KO (3pm) as these areas will be very busy, please have your credit or debit card / confirmation email to hand as this greatly assists the transaction procedure.       

Original Platinum Bond Holders - No action required, paper tickets will be posted to all concerned.

Please note - All match sales will take the form of barcoded, paper tickets - There will be no card uploads for this match.

Prices as follows :

How to buy tickets

3. All Official Club Stores - Sports Direct Arena, Eldon Square and Metrocentre.

Had a look around the Stadium Plan on the site last night; still absolutely fuckloads of seats available.

Hope it fills up a bit. You'd think that Wednesday night's performance might draw another couple of k in.

I would say 27,000-30,000 which is pretty s*** for a Saturday 3pm KO and pretty cheap tickets.

Is £20 that cheap?

Relatively for an adult. I got a £10 student ticket and most kids tickets are £5.

I've not seen that advertised anywhere, can you get the £10 student tickets on the cash turnstiles or...?

Got mine online, where I'm saved as a student through my season ticket. 

Does anyone know if I would be able to get a student ticket on the cash turnstiles by showing my student ID? Would be much appreciated, ta.

I dare say you would be, but you might as well Box-Office it just in case.

Reckon we're far more likely to field our strongest team, and the lads will have a definite spring in their step after wednesday.

2-0.

Fancying a good cup run, actually.

Would love to see Abeid given a go in midfield.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Santon

Obertan    Abeid    Cabaye    Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

is what we're seeing tbh.

I'd love it if we started with this, although I could see Pardew going with Ameobi instead of Best.

Krul

Obertan    Abeid    Cabaye    Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

is what we're seeing tbh.

Prices as follows :

How to buy tickets

I would say 27,000-30,000 which is pretty shit for a Saturday 3pm KO and pretty cheap tickets.

Is £20 that cheap?

I seem to remember being told off (not by you btw) for chuckling at the suggestion the tickets may be £15. I said they'd be £25 though, so I guess we were both wrong.

Got my ticket today for just 10 pounds  :smug:  was thinking wither to go or not because i have to study for my exams but Wednesdays game encouraged me to go, excited to see Ben Arfa might start and hoping to see more of Vuckic too. hope it doesn't end in disappointment though.

Krul

Obertan    Gosling    Cabaye    Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

This what I see from the training pics

Krul

Obertan    Gosling    Cabaye    Jonas

Ben Arfa

Best

This what I see from the training pics

Shame as Jonas really needs a rest.

gonna have to be the radio for me unfortunately. i really want a good cup run but i also want to see Cabaye given a rest considering we're without Tiote for a month. I realise he could get hurt in any match but QPR's a pretty massive game