Newcastle 2 - 1 Blackburn (FA Cup) - 07/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Dave

Guest VaVaVoom

I quite like Mick Lowes but I think it's mainly because listening to his commentary reminds me of my youth.

This.

I quite like him. People liked Justin Lockwood? The clue was clueless.

Guest palnese

I quite like Mick Lowes but I think it's mainly because listening to his commentary reminds me of my youth.

This.

I quite like him. People liked Justin Lockwood? The clue was clueless.

Boom Boom Cheick Cheick The Room. Legend.

Have to say it was nice surprise to get the hospital radio commentary here in Oz last night, those two lads were proper fans and some of the craic was great.

Wouldn't go that far, like. One of them didn't seem to know who Santon was.

In fact Mick Lowes is fucking turd. How does he manage to make such drama and excitement sound so dull?

He probably has to keep excitement levels to a minimum to avoid serious heart problems looking at the bloke.

Have to say it was nice surprise to get the hospital radio commentary here in Oz last night, those two lads were proper fans and some of the craic was great.

Wouldn't go that far, like. One of them didn't seem to know who Santon was.

There was plenty said by them that I wouldn't necessarily agree with myself, but there was an honesty to the commentary that I rather enjoyed :lol:

Don't know what was worse, that shocking ITV highlights show or Louise Taylor's absolutely horrendous match report in the Guardian. Both pretty shameful.

Just read it. Horrible, bitter bitch.

It was like some kind of competition to see how many non relevant negative points could be squeezed into a winning match report, with lies being allowed. 

Sadly it's what we've come to expect from the bitter macum witch. Such a shame that a once great newspaper allows this biased drivel to be printed.

Don't know what was worse, that shocking ITV highlights show or Louise Taylor's absolutely horrendous match report in the Guardian. Both pretty shameful.

Just read it. Horrible, bitter bitch.

It was like some kind of competition to see how many non relevant negative points could be squeezed into a winning match report, with lies being allowed. 

Sadly it's what we've come to expect from the bitter macum witch. Such a shame that a once great newspaper allows this biased drivel to be printed.

Going by the comments at the bottom of the report she's (or someone else) has edited it a bit :lol:

Still can't spell Coloccini though.

Bit embarrassing for a dedicated fansite IMO. Not that difficult is it?

The guy I sometimes chat to behind the bar in my local still calls him 'Colo-seen-ie'. But then again, he used to call Allardyce's Brazilian centre-back "Kap-ass-a' and our fat Aussie lump 'Vid-you-ka'.