The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

What's this iam hearing from Mancini about not having enough money to build the squad needed?

Lescott and Milner probably cost more than our whole squad combined  :lol:

It's not the owners fault Mancini if you cant build a balanced squad with quality defenders ( instead of just Kompany and Richards) , quality midfielders ( instead of just Yaya) with over 200m to spend instead of imbalanced squad full of forwards and AM's.

Not to mention the fact Mancini cant control his own players and not just Balotelli either the majority of the squad act like they own the place there is no discipline what so ever.

Hasn't really been mentioned, but Arsenal played really well today tbf to them.

good point :lol: it's easy to overlook that. Deserve a lot of credit for turning their season around. Turns out they do have a spine.

Wenger in being good manager SHOCKER.

Hasn't really been mentioned, but Arsenal played really well today tbf to them.

good point :lol: it's easy to overlook that. Deserve a lot of credit for turning their season around. Turns out they do have a spine.

Wenger in being good manager SHOCKER.

Which was my point :D

Sagna is the best RB in the league. You wouldn't think a RB could have so much influence on a match.

I wouldn't say that, especially in the modern game full-backs have a huge impact on games.

Sagna is the best RB in the league. You wouldn't think a RB could have so much influence on a match.

I wouldn't say that, especially in the modern game full-backs have a huge impact on games.

Unless they are Danny Simpson.

Getting their full backs back has made such a change. With their formation especially, not having a single fit full back is going to hurt you.

Think they could have had a really good season if it wasn't for all their injuries. Players who featured in the Liverpool and Man U defeats who wouldn't get in the team now - Frimpong, Jenkinson, Miquel, Lansbury, Bendtner, Arshavin, Coquelin and Troare. That's a pretty long list!

For all people were slating the weakness of their squad - which to an extent is true compared to old Arsenal teams - it still absolutely pisses all over Liverpool's. I could never understand people thinking Liverpool would finish ahead of them.

Feel a bit sorry for Balotelli. I think he just needs an arm around his shoulder and to feel loved, in a similar way to Hatem. Think Sir Bobby would have got the best out of him.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He is a prize idiot.

"Why is it always Me?" Because you are a complete D**K that's why.

Feel a bit sorry for Balotelli. I think he just needs an arm around his shoulder and to feel loved, in a similar way to Hatem. Think Sir Bobby would have got the best out of him.

Didn't Balotelli come out not long ago saying Mancini was a father figure to him? If that's not enough he really isn't going to learn.

For all people were slating the weakness of their squad - which to an extent is true compared to old Arsenal teams - it still absolutely pisses all over Liverpool's. I could never understand people thinking Liverpool would finish ahead of them.

It's a very good squad imo, its just they get a ridiculous amount of injuries all the time which makes it look weak, they had about 19 injuries at one point earlier in the season  :lol:

There are obvious area's for improvement but the weakness of the squad is often overstated imo.

It's a very good squad imo, its just they get a ridiculous amount of injuries all the time which makes it look weak, they had about 19 injuries at one point earlier in the season  :lol:

There are obvious area's for improvement but the weakness of the squad is often overstated imo.

They are lacking bad in the striking department though. They've been lucky that Van Persie has stayed fit the entire season, would be a nightmare being an Arsenal fan and seeing Chamakh play every week.

They are lacking bad in the striking department though. They've been lucky that Van Persie has stayed fit the entire season, would be a nightmare being an Arsenal fan and seeing Chamakh play every week.

Agree with that which is possibly while Podolski is being eyed up as he can play left, behind RVP or instead of him if injuries or suspensions occur.

I dont think they need more than 3 or 4 players if they can stay away from injuries to compete with United and City tho but Arsenal staying away from injuries seems to have become some sort of paradox.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He is a prize idiot.

"Why is it always Me?" Because you are a complete D**K that's why.

http://files.sharenator.com/watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_Sad_orange-s769x595-300035-475.png