The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

what's the difference between bale and obertan?

Spurs fans don't have to put up with your horrendous patter.

http://theartoftoadkissing.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/kettlecallingpotblack.jpg

what's the difference between bale and obertan?

Spurs fans don't have to put up with your horrendous patter.

http://theartoftoadkissing.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/kettlecallingpotblack.jpg

Gives us the chance to go 6th tomorrow. :)

only for a few hours though, unless Swansea beat Arsenal.

Eh? Liverpool are 6th, if we win, we go above them.

SKY will have to start talking about the top 7 again

:yao:

I'm looking at some fucked up league table!  :blush:

He means we could go 5th is we win by enough and Arsenal lose.

SKY will have to start talking about the top 7 again

:yao:

Just what i was thinking, won't be able to gleefully cut us off when they look at the top end of the table.

How people rate Bendtner still. :lol:

He's got 45 caps.  :o The Danes must cry every international with the players they used to have, he's gonna play more games than all of em.

The problem is that he actually plays alright and often scores on the DK team - He is like a reverse zlatan who cant score on the national team, but only for his club teams ;)

Paul Lambert is amazing.

Fantastic. Can't get over the fact that he beat Norwich 7-1 away from home on the opening day of League 1 two seasons ago, took the job and off they went. Look at them now. Said it before, but I think both Norwich and Swansea can finish in the top ten.

Wonder what team will try and nick Lambert. Could be a clever move from someone like Villa to go for him.

Paul Lambert is amazing.

Fantastic. Can't get over the fact that he beat Norwich 7-1 away from home on the opening day of League 1 two seasons ago, took the job and off they went.

I was in the pub just before the WBA game, remember watching the scores and thinking/talking 'fucking hell, Norwich are screwed'.

Can't believe just two years down the line we're sitting 7th in the Prem and they're only 2 places down.

Guest VaVaVoom

Have nothing against the spurs lads that post here but it was quite pleasing to see them slip up a bit after the amount of chat i've heard all week.

Aye!

I fuckin detest Spurs.

Paul Lambert is amazing.

Fantastic. Can't get over the fact that he beat Norwich 7-1 away from home on the opening day of League 1 two seasons ago, took the job and off they went. Look at them now. Said it before, but I think both Norwich and Swansea can finish in the top ten.

Wonder what team will try and nick Lambert. Could be a clever move from someone like Villa to go for him.

Yup. Lee Clark is getting praise and he took over in league one the year before Lambert and he's still in that division, Lambert has had almost three promotions with league one, the championship and onto safety/the top half.

Other managers like Phil Brown have had good starts in the premiership before but he (and Rodgers) seem more level headed and intelligent and aren't getting carried away with it all.

He should stay at Norwich and learn more about top flight management for a while, no point going to clubs like Villa who are going nowhere. I can see him going back to Dortmund at some point.

not sure if Giggs.

MK Dons vs. Carlisle called off at 1.45 today as part of the pitch was frozen.  A few Carlisle fans are calling up 606 making the point that 'Stadium: MK' was going to be a host venue had we got the 2018 World Cup, yet they can't defrost a pitch, nor was a decision made earlier on that the game would be off.

They've made a 600 mile round trip and spent about £100 on petrol to get down there when it seems totally plausible that MK could have made fans/officials aware of the problem much earlier in the day.  Got to feel for them a bit, really.

Statement from MK Dons:  http://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10361~2577114,00.html

Whilst MK Dons are scum and I feel bad for the Carlisle fans, I don't think it's fair to use the fact that the stadium hasn't gotten the facelift it'd surely get if England got the WC to slate them. Also, it would've been in the summer.