The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest Wally_McFool

Long clearance from keeper, flick on, goal.......  I think I saw somebody else do that to Man U not too long ago. :)

Whilst this isn't nice to see, it's better for our progression, so I will accept it.

I thought the FA Cup final to be an all top-5 affair was better for us?

If all you're interested in is Europa League qualification. I'm significantly more interested in winning the fa cup.

The cups def getting interesting and more winnable

Don't get any of the 'better for us' idea. I'd rather keep Man U in than Liverpool from a biased POV. We seem to pull out much better performances against the Mancs. And also, more disappointment for the bin dipping cunts is an added bonus.

Re Liverpool's first goal - technically it was within the rules (just), but I wonder whether the rules need adjusting. It doesn't feel right for attackers to be deliberately obstructing the keeper while making the pretence that they are just positioning themselves to go for the ball. It's a long-standing problem and an impossible situation for refs to police properly.

Maybe there should be a rule that until the corner is kicked, attacking players have to stay out of the goal area.

Whilst I hate Liverpool, Man Utd going out is a good counter balance, if we can get through today I'd fancy our chances against anyone. Spurs are the only ones we should be wary of left in.

Chelsea? Still better than us.

Whilst I hate Liverpool, Man Utd going out is a good counter balance, if we can get through today I'd fancy our chances against anyone. Spurs & Chelsea are the only ones we should be wary of left in.

There are a fuckload of teams we could lose to tbh. Especially if drawn away.

All about the luck of the draw.