The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you finish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

It's really not that hard to work out, though, is it?

Newcastle are going to finish where they finish based on their own results, not Sunderland's or Arsenal's.

Bit disingenuous! They will finish where they finish based on everyone's results.

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you fifnish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

Alright lad, no need to keep hammering it home. Put yourself in our shoes, even if it helped you out would you ever cheer the 'Gooner Scum'?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes?

well i wouldn't cheer but i'd be silently happy they scored if it helped our league position that's for damn sure.

Have to factor in "our scum" have been on a great run and we play them in a couple of weeks. I don't think it's unreasonable to hope for a draw here. To hope for an Arsenal win just because we hate the mackems would be stupid though..

Guest kingdawson

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you finish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

It's really not that hard to work out, though, is it?

Newcastle are going to finish where they finish based on their own results, not Sunderland's or Arsenal's.

Is that a genuine statement?

they'll win now and at the end of the season when you fifnish 1 point below them you're gonna ask yourself "hmmm so why exactly was i angry Arsenal were losing that game?)

Alright lad, no need to keep hammering it home. Put yourself in our shoes, even if it helped you out would you ever cheer the 'Gooner Scum'?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes?

well i wouldn't cheer but i'd be silently happy they scored if it helped our league position that's for damn sure.

Have to factor in "our scum" have been on a great run and we play them in a couple of weeks. I don't think it's unreasonable to hope for a draw here. To hope for an Arsenal win just because we hate the mackems would be stupid though..

A good point too. If they win they're closer to use, and more form for the derby.

How do you know we're not silently happy? It's just in our nature to cheer when the swamp creatures fuck up. Nonetheless your point is an entirely valid one, the nature of league competition means that you are constantly dependent on the results of other teams around you. If Sunderland do win, I'll be annoyed because I hate them and for the above reasons, but I will console myself with the fact that it means rivals for our push to Europe dropped points.

No, I just think that if Sunderland win today, they could finish above us. I'd rather finish below Arsenal, than both teams. Arsenal as still shit though, RVP will make sure they pick up points.

If RVP gets injured though I think they will finish below Sunderland.