The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Didn't look like scoring from the moment Oxlade-Chamberlain went off.

arsenal looked knackered in the 2nd half as well. no incisiveness or real creativity. not to mention they were dead lucky not to concede.

doesn't help that they have to bring on players like chamakh and park

Die Hard on a football chat, I love this place.

4th one was surprisingly non-shit.

I know, it's depressing me.

It ain't funny when you actually have a bomb on your toilet man, it's not like it is in the movies.

Your there sitting there thinking your bombing the fuck out of the toilet then the next minute you realise that the shit will blow back on you, not fucking funny.

Eh, surely you're thinking of Lethal Weapon?

Ffsss, their all the same shit.

Dude.

Nah I meant their all the same, all pretty good but their all the same.

Die Hard shits on Lethal Weapon like.

They were both mint. Classic films I watched growing up.

Lost all their momentum second half, couldn't get ball to RVP enough, and milan turned up, and managed to push them about a bit. Oh well, no longer a humiliation, there's no shame in going out to AC Milan.

2nd Die Hard got a lot of unfair criticism I think, not as good as 1 but still a cracking film.

If it came out now it would be huge.

Die Hard 2 hurts from the fact the script wasn't written as a Die Hard film, but then added the McClane character to use it as a sequel after Die Hard was such a success.

Same for 3, iirc.

Well that was fun, i'm off to talk about the match in the "Films you've recently watched" thread.

Nah, that's been taken over by comic book cartoons and Mike jizzing over Spawn. You want to be going to the meme thread to talk about the match. :thup:

2nd Die Hard got a lot of unfair criticism I think, not as good as 1 but still a cracking film.

Die Hard 2 hurts from the fact the script wasn't written as a Die Hard film, but then added the McClane character to use it as a sequel after Die Hard was such a success.

Same for 3, iirc.

same for the first one as well :lol: was originally a sinatra vehicle

Same for 3, iirc.

To be frank, not even the first Die Hard was written as a Die Hard film, it was supposed to be the sequel to "Commando" :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_Lasts_Forever_(1979_novel)

I really don't like Zlatan

He's a player who divides opinion, certainly. Good technique, talented and a successful career, but never a magnificent world-class player as some would have you believe.

Bit like Rooney.

Same for 3, iirc.

Aye, the book it was based on was written as a sequel to a book which was turned into a Sinatra movie, but was later on recycled for Schwarzenegger (:lol:) and then Bruce Willis (:lol:)

I love Hollywood :lol:

Same for 3, iirc.

Aye, the book it was based on was written as a sequel to a book which was turned into a Sinatra movie, but was later on recycled for Schwarzenegger (:lol:) and then Bruce Willis (:lol:)

ah right. arnie :lol: that script is a thing of beauty, mind.

Same for 3, iirc.

ah right. arnie :lol: that script is a thing of beauty, mind.

Aye, one of the best action films of all time.

Funniest moment of the evening (which has been a very funny evening indeed) was this tweet from Phil McNulty at the BBC.

Penalty to Chelsea. N'Daw on Torres. Chelsea's fans chant for Torres to take it - as do the Birmingham fans.

Have to say I thought all the Chelsea fans chanting for Torres to take it even as Mata was spotting the ball was bang out of order. Fair enough but not as he's actually taking his run up ffs, they were right behind the goal as well, no wonder the penalty was awful  :lol:

Bunch of absolute idiots man.