The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Am I making it up, or do Italian teams have a fairly poor record on English soil?

I can't remember many Italian teams winning in England. My memory isn't great though.

Only 1 I can remember in recent years was Inter @ Chelsea when they won the CL.

Did Milan win at Old Trafford a few years back? I don't want to mention what Inter did to us. :facepalm:

Yup on the way to the 2005 final.

Guest neesy111

Anyone know what the craic is with that little section of taped off seats to the right of the goal De Sanctis is keeping? Does my box in.

GOWL!

To do with UEFA and keeping the sponsorship in clear view.  Remember when we had to do it in the East Stand in 97/98 CL campaign.

Anyone know what the craic is with that little section of taped off seats to the right of the goal De Sanctis is keeping? Does my box in.

GOWL!

To do with UEFA and keeping the sponsorship in clear view.  Remember when we had to do it in the East Stand in 97/98 CL campaign.

Nah, that was because you couldn't see over hoardings from there. I was one of those moved.

It's just a small block of about 30 seats just above the 2/3 rows at the front for the reason above. Those either side are filled. Very odd.