NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I never got it from twitter or I would have put it in Dave's most hated thread, he hates twitter so much he lurks on there all day.

:D

I don't hate Twitter at all, I hate the utter shite that is spread on there by clueless cunts. There's an important distinction there.

Where did you get it from, out of interest?

I am sure you post tweets like ones from Sammy

Posted by you in the twitter thread

If anyone is bored: https://twitter.com/#!/the_dilsh

About a million questions and answers.

Spectacularly missing the point.

What the point that you do post stuff from titter on here, not rumours but other stuff, yet you don't look at it.. what you got some kind of built in physic line to it instead?

I am not saying who told me about Curtis Good, but it was in no way from an internet rumour.

What the point that you do post stuff from titter on here, not rumours but other stuff, yet you don't look at it.. what you got some kind of built in physic line to it instead?

I am not saying who told me about Curtis Good, but it was in no way from an internet rumour.

Wasn't the point he doesn't mind twitter but hates the transfer bullshit?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/soccer/melbourne-heart-waits-for-offer-on-curtis-good/story-e6frfg8x-1226403371905

The Herald Sun revealed in April that Newcastle United would launch a bid and it's understood inquires about Heart's asking price were made.

It's believed an offer in excess of $600,000 would seal the deal. That's a similar fee to Red Star Belgrade's purchase of Heart striker Eli Babalj this month.

Wasn't the point he doesn't mind twitter but hates the transfer bullshit?

Ah he hates it man, Dave's a hater of twitter not just twitter transfer rumours.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/soccer/melbourne-heart-waits-for-offer-on-curtis-good/story-e6frfg8x-1226403371905

The Herald Sun revealed in April that Newcastle United would launch a bid and it's understood inquires about Heart's asking price were made.

It's believed an offer in excess of $600,000 would seal the deal. That's a similar fee to Red Star Belgrade's purchase of Heart striker Eli Babalj this month.

Babalj is going to be some player. Went to Belgrade due to his Serbian roots, played against him when he was young. Hes about 6 foot 5 with incredible touch and skills. Starting to add more goals to his game, certainyl one to watch out for in the Serb league. Bit of a Viduka type player, but more of a dribbler.

Any reason why this Good fella isn't in the Olympic squad if he's so promising?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/profiles/icons/big/000/093/508/276172_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-I-See-What-You-Did-There_1280x1024.jpg

Hes in the current u/20's team. Olympic team didnt qualify for the Olympics,  because the coach Aurelio Vidmar picked all the wrong players for the qualifiers and this current batch of youngsters is rather shit. There are a few gems amongst them though like Jason Davidson, Tommy Oar, Curtis Good, Tom Rogic (Nike Academy), Mustafa Amini, Eli Babalj and Josh Risdon. Unfortunately none of them featured for the u/23's much.

I don't hate Twitter at all, I hate the utter shite that is spread on there by clueless cunts. There's an important distinction there.

It's not rocket science. :lol:

Guest ThievingMagpie

Seriously ban or probate people who purposely try to create false rumours for a laugh or post things from twitter (and then avoids the question of where they got it from) as if it's gospel.

http://www.tvenschedefm.nl/nl/nieuws.php?BasicNieuwsItemID=9847

Roberto Rosales is the subject of serious interest from Newcastle United. The club have already submitted an offer for the FC Twente right-back. The Enschede club want approximately four million euros for the Venezuelan, who according to his agent is also being followed by Reading. Previously FC Porto and also several German and Spanish clubs have been linked to Rosales. Newcastle United primarily wanted Mathieu Debuchy of Lille, but the Frenchman's good performances at the European Championships have meant he is too expensive.

What i have heard about him sounds impressive..... good going forward, immaculate in possession can play in either defence or midfield comfortably.... although i have had little to nothing about his defending lol.

But i haven't seen him personally so best to take it with a pinch of salt.

I hope he is'nt true about Debuchy being too expensive and they are just assuming because we are putting other offers in to presumably cover our bases.

Absolutely fuck all of interest happening at NUFC at the moment like. :lol:

I think the next signing's gonna be a 'BOOM, outta the blue, fucking look who we've just signed!!!' sorta signing. Even if it is Debuchy, who we've been regularly linked with. I just mean, there won't be a gradual feeling from players/media about them signing. Just a straight-to-training-ground-pic-photo thing.