NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'd feel ecstatic that a team such as Arsenal would come in for Tiote.

In fact, I'd be so in awe and inspired, I'd be happy for us to sell him to them for a lot less than what he's worth in the current market.

:no: Don't take artistic license. It's ruined now.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/andy-goldsteins-sports-bar/120707/hickman-ba-might-leave-newcastle-berbatov-won%E2%80%99t-join-176053

Shittest interview ever?

What the fuck is Michael Gray (I assume its that twat) yammering on about? Being linked with Berbatov and Kaka? Muppet.

"Blokes, banter and even more banging on about football. Enjoy exploring the dark side of the male mind with Andy Goldstein & Jason Cundy"

:anguish:

What confuses me is, if Ba does have a £7m release clause, why hasn't he left yet?  Why wouldn't liverpool, arsenal or tottenham not have been in for him already?  I'm sure that it is far from as straight forward as the media are trying to make out.  :touchwood:

What confuses me is, if Ba does have a £7m release clause, why hasn't he left yet?  Why wouldn't liverpool, arsenal or tottenham not have been in for him already?  I'm sure that it is far from as straight forward as the media are trying to make out.  :touchwood:

Not sure if your aware of this but..... Ba has to want to leave :lol:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/andy-goldsteins-sports-bar/120707/hickman-ba-might-leave-newcastle-berbatov-won%E2%80%99t-join-176053

Shittest interview ever?

What the fuck is Michael Gray (I assume its that twat) yammering on about? Being linked with Berbatov and Kaka? Muppet.

"Blokes, banter and even more banging on about football. Enjoy exploring the dark side of the male mind with Andy Goldstein & Jason Cundy"

:anguish:

:lol: christ

Guest frazernufc

Sky Sports understands Borussia Monchengladbach remain favourites to land Junior Hoilett, but he has held talks with five Premier League clubs in recent weeks.

But he is still considering his options in England and a host of clubs have stepped up their interest in recent weeks.

Sky Sports understands, Tottenham, Queens Park Rangers, Liverpool, Newcastle and Evertonhave all had contact with the player's representatives in recent weeks.

Hoilett is currently believed to be in England with his family, continuing talks.

Borussia, though, hope that the lure of UEFA Champions League football will win the day for them.

They are beginning to annoy me a little now

Meh, they can have Hoilett.

This, although if they come in for Debuchy and what ever striker we go for then i will start to get annoyed.

What, like De Jong?

I meant the alternative to De Jong lol, because then we know they are just trying to piss us off  :lol:

Think its safe to say we are looking at bringing another winger in given the amount of links to Hoilett, Belhanda, Chung-Yong Lee, Elia, Hamouma, Cabral, Kalou and Knockaert over the past couple of months.

Probably but majority of them are attacking midfielders, as is Feghouli and personally i would like to see us get what we really need first.... like a fullback, centre back and striker who can play wide.

Those are what is important to me any other positions can be filled if we have time but i think the glaring holes in the squad should be filled first.

Guest Phil K

Just been listening to Talk Sh*te Radio - and some London bimbo doing a Transfers Show (God I HATE people who only refer to Man U as "United" - ONLY as "united") and Newcastle was the subject and she says "I'm amazed that Cisse is still there" God almighty ! She sounded as pompous and dismissive of any outside the "top 4" as a Liverpool fan ! Felt like ringing in and saying "Long contract, and he only bloody arrived in January you stupid cow"

I was listening to that too Phil, sounded very patronising tbh.  There was that guy on who had spoken to Ba's agent though.  Said he was very happy in the north east and not thinking about moving.

Guest firetotheworks

Im sure there was a team last year that were linked with everyone we were. Can anyone remember?

People actually listen to talkshite? ( outside of drive's to and from work) i cant stand them.... i have tried listening to them but it's just chringe worthy and i cant do it i last about 2 minutes max and i have to turn it off because of how unbelievably embarrassing they are among other things.

Just been listening to Talk Sh*te Radio - and some London bimbo doing a Transfers Show (God I HATE people who only refer to Man U as "United" - ONLY as "united") and Newcastle was the subject and she says "I'm amazed that Cisse is still there" God almighty ! She sounded as pompous and dismissive of any outside the "top 4" as a Liverpool fan ! Felt like ringing in and saying "Long contract, and he only bloody arrived in January you stupid cow"

I'll assume it was Georgie Bingham. Insufferable bitch.