NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

My scouting of the two is solely based in my Fifa 13 career. I signed them both and in three seasons they are rated 89 & 88. Sign them up Alan.

In all seriousness I've seen PEA a few times and he looks exactally what we need, I think he can play on the left of a front three as well can't he?

Not sure, I'll take another look. ;)

Gabon haven't qualified.

Given that he is in form at the moment and not out of contract 'til 2016, are St. Etienne in need of cash at the moment?

Most French clubs need money, which is exactly why we feast upon them well that and the players seem to be canny :lol:

Gabon haven't qualified.

Given that he is in form at the moment and not out of contract 'til 2016, are St. Etienne in need of cash at the moment?

Dinho about that, but they are currently in first place in Ligue 1. Have to think they won't be looking to sell if they remain contenders come January.

Gabon haven't qualified.

Dinho about that, but they are currently in first place in Ligue 1. Have to think they won't be looking to sell if they remain contenders come January.

Pretty much this. He's an excellent player, and I would be more than happy to see us get rid of Ba if it meant we were able to bring him in. PEA can play either side of a front three or through the centre, so if we were to finally switch to the 4-3-3 then he would be the perfect signing. However, Saint-Etienne aren't strapped for cash at the moment, they have one of the bigger fanbases in France, are currently in the thick of the title chase and are in the process of renovating their ground. Therefore considering that PEA has already scored eight goals this season, I can't see them accepting anything less than £10m.

According to Talksport (shit i know) we're after Sulejmani from Ajax (HBA type) If we are then we could have another player that can come up with some magic every now and then between the hoofy hoofs.

According to Talksport (shit i know) we're after Sulejmani from Ajax (HBA type) If we are then we could have another player that can come up with some magic every now and then between the hoofy hoofs.

Likes it in the hole last time I looked (couple of years back).

According to Talksport (s*** i know) we're after Sulejmani from Ajax (HBA type) If we are then we could have another player that can come up with some magic every now and then between the hoofy hoofs.

Likes it in the hole last time I looked (couple of years back).

http://www.51allout.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Kenneth-Williams.jpg

Get in a new first team coach with a history of working with counter-attacking/pressing/fast-passing styles. Get him to work exclusively on our passing and movement when in possession

Look to bring in a wide forward who can also play upfront: Miralem Sulejmani is out of contract at the seasons end so would be cheap

Turns out I'm in charge these days. Interesting.

We've been linked with him before a few times btw.

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner

Rumours in France that #Newcastle have Saint-Etienne attacker Pierre-Emerick #Aubameyang on their shortlist of targets for Jan. #NUFC

So maybe the Mirror wasn't talking utter waffle.

Although we could go on a 30m spree and it wouldn't do much good if Pardew doesn't sort out the bloody tactics and style of play among other things.  :lol:

According to Talksport (s*** i know) we're after Sulejmani from Ajax (HBA type) If we are then we could have another player that can come up with some magic every now and then between the hoofy hoofs.

Get in a new first team coach with a history of working with counter-attacking/pressing/fast-passing styles. Get him to work exclusively on our passing and movement when in possession

Look to bring in a wide forward who can also play upfront: Miralem Sulejmani is out of contract at the seasons end so would be cheap

Turns out I'm in charge these days. Interesting.

We've been linked with him before a few times btw.

Aye, was way too expensive back then and probably now as well, as we wont offer them much if anything.

Guest sicko2ndbest

This thread is full of dreams and disappointments...

If there is any real substance a new thread starts under the heading of the player in question!

Waste of time if you ask me, but that's just me :)