NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Taylor and Colo are the current first choice pairing IMO. Can't argue too much, even though I'd be excited to see Yanga-Mbiwa and Colo form a partnership.

Ron aint gonna like this :lol:

I wouldn't get excited by us getting physically dominated at the back, like. Anyway, we all know who the first choice pairing are and long may they both stay fit.

Guest bimpy474

Taylor and Colo are the current first choice pairing IMO. Can't argue too much, even though I'd be excited to see Yanga-Mbiwa and Colo form a partnership.

Ron aint gonna like this :lol:

I wouldn't get excited by us getting physically dominated at the back, like. Anyway, we all know who the first choice pairing are and long may they both stay fit.

I can't see Saylor staying fit for the season can you ?. At some stage it'll be Colo and Mapou i reckon.

yanga  should ahead of Taylor. He have bought a highly rated CB - lets start using him. We know what taylor offers - he is a good and reliable backup imo.

I would definitely do this too. Taylor's physical ability is overrated considering the amount of physical attackers there are.

Don't know where this idea has come from that Taylor is some big dominating defender. He maybe slightly stronger than Mapou but he is significantly slower.

He's not but from what I've seen so far from Yanga-Mbiwa he prefers the drop off and hold favoured by Coloccini rather than attacking the ball like Taylor does. It's exceptionally rare to play with two defenders of this ilk.

MYM's pace is invaluable to us. For example Walcott normally runs wild against us due to our slow defence and high line but on the last day of the season he couldn't get in behind us until MYM went off.

His reading of the game is far superior to Taylor as well.

As i said before you lose more than you gain by playing Taylor but that's just me.

MYM's pace is invaluable to us. For example Walcott normally runs wild against us due to our slow defence and high line but on the last day of the season he couldn't get in behind us until MYM went off.

His reading of the game is far superior to Taylor as well.

As i said before you lose more than you gain by playing Taylor but that's just me.

I can see both sides of the argument. You do lose that physicality with MYM and Colo but you also have a very slow defence that will get caught out a lot with Colo and Taylor.

Given

Taylor      Coloccini      Yanga-Mbiwa

Debuchy                                              Santon

Cabaye          Sissoko

Ben Arfa                              Gouffran 

Remy          Cisse

Subs: Krul, Haidara, Anita, Tiote, Jonas, Marveaux,  Obertan, Shola, Mystery player

CL potential.

Given

Cabaye          Sissoko

Remy          Cisse

Subs: Krul, Haidara, Anita, Tiote, Jonas, Marveaux,  Obertan, Shola, Mystery player

CL potential.

12 men. I like the advantage.

Given

Cabaye          Sissoko

Remy          Cisse

CL potential.

Most teams are with 12 :p, also given?