NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

To think we finished 16th last season and have let go 4 or 5 and have signed one player, on loan, who is currently injured.

All this after the biggest tv deal in history and nearly all other clubs investing quite heavily in their squads.

Oh and we brought back Kinnear whilst also keeping Pardew. Wow cracking summer.

I've had about enough of this shit now, I keep looking every day but it goes from bad to worse, it's like asking to be tortured.

Useless cretins in charge and it won't get any better any time soon, where's a billionaire that just wants to waste a little cash when you need one?

Another year of mediocrity ahead, if we stay up that'll be success in MAs book. So long as the money keeps rolling in who gives a shit where we finish? And if anyone thinks its anything other than that then they're deluded.

/rant

To think we finished 16th last season and have let go 4 or 5 and have signed one player, on loan, who is currently injured.

All this after the biggest tv deal in history and nearly all other clubs investing quite heavily in their squads.

We've let go of a third choice goal keeper, a right back we've already replaced that rightly now plays in the Championship and a bit part midfielder.  He's the only one I'll even slightly miss, but only because he was a likeable lad who gave his all, wont miss him always getting in the side ahead of Anit and Bigi.

We've brought in a top striker and the fact he's initially on loan makes no difference to how much he could improve our team.  Now we need another striker and winger and surely we should be able to afford that without having to rely on next June's improved TV deal?  If they dont go out and get those players they've missed yet another opportunity.

Pardew and JFK contracts clearly have a provision that awards heavily (in terms of bonus) with respect to player costs.  We will almost certainly be one of the most profitable clubs when this extra money kicks in - next financial year. The only value I can see in that is that we will be far more attractive to buy then. Surely another reason why and mediocre to shite manager is still in place with a farce of a DOF too, all to keep costs down.