NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Is he any good?

Always looked very average when i have seen him. Not sure he would work well alongside Cisse either.

Portuguese À Bola likning us to van Wolfswinkel. On my phone so cant give the actual link.

Sporting having a shocker arent they? Financially knackered and doing as bad as us in the League.

I think so, yes. But the article says they turned down €18m last summer.. Good player though.

Which means we can get him for less than 10...

... potatoes.

Guest Roger Kint

What's our club record for the most spent (without deducting outgoings) in a season on transfers?

That hideous Sourness window.

On YouTube he looks like he has good predatory instincts and composure. Does look like another lone striker.

Despite that when i have seen him he likes to drop deep a lot and play in behind the main striker and distribute, i think he would be good tbh.

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

Châteauroux striker Claudio Beavue will sign to Bastia today. (Beinsport) #SCB #Châteauroux

Could this free up for Thauvin leaving?

Hope so.

On YouTube he looks like he has good predatory instincts and composure. Does look like another lone striker.

Some may say like a Wolf.

Man, just imagine the pun chains in this forum if Van Wolfswinkel played for NUFC.

My Winkel is hard just thinking about it.