NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Apparently around £10 million.

I know next to nothing of him but hear good things. £10m would be our max max max limit. If we could get him around £8m, just above the quoted bent figure then Ashley will look at resale value and probably go for it. £10m is just out of our range on one player IMO, not matter who and how much we need him.

Still think it's nailed on Darren Bent will be in our colours.

Any reason why?

I agree. Has been looking ominous for weeks.

Any reason why?

He's obviously seen Darren Bent walking around SJP looking ominous a lot over the last couple of weeks. Read between the lines.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Darren Bent was at his house in Durham but that means nowt if you think about it - he still owns the house.

Still think it's nailed on Darren Bent will be in our colours.

Didn't I just answer the question?

Any reason why?

I agree. Has been looking ominous for weeks.

Any reason why?

Darren Bent was at his house in Durham but that means nowt if you think about it - he still owns the house.

Why did he have a house in Durham when he was playing for Sunderland?

:yao:

Darren Bent's past record as a goal scorer will be known factor for Kinnear, and he couldn't be more "available".

Pardew appears to be pushing for him, with Kinnear reportedly sympathetic to his pleas for more experience etc.

There's no time before the season begins for Kinnear to run the rule over any of Carr's recommendations.

As for Bent himself there wouldn't be a bigger move so he'd be prepared to wait while we try to negotiate the fee down to an acceptable figure for Ashley.

Can see Pardew and Kinnear now, singing Bent's praises. All adds up to me.