NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'd love us to sign Sinclair. As I said a while back, he hasn't been at City for long so hopefully he's recoverable at this point.

----------------------------- Cisse -----------------------------

-- Sinclair --------------- Gouffran ------------------ HBA --

------------------- Sissoko ----- Cabaye --------------------

:drool:

I'd love us to sign Sinclair. As I said a while back, he hasn't been at City for long so hopefully he's recoverable at this point.

I'd prefer Marv to Gouffran imo.

Seems he's just the latest in a long line of players who go to the money clubs despite everyone knowing they wouldn't get much of a look in. Should have stayed at Swansea.

:thup: Definitely for that central role.

Seems he's just the latest in a long line of players who go to the money clubs despite everyone knowing they wouldn't get much of a look in. Should have stayed at Swansea.

Yep, but - in a hypothetical universe where this rumour is 100% true - him wanting to leave after just 12 months paints him in a positive light. As opposed to just riding it out whilst picking up the massive wage.

:thup: Definitely for that central role.

Gouffran's a better second striker and can also run the channels really well. He's got more stamina and tenacity than Marveaux for a central role, too. Regardless of who we bring in - if we're playing that unpolished 4-2-3-1 that Pardew tried - that position is best for Gouffran, not on the wing. Like everyone else in the first team, he's wasted there because it doesn't make use of his best attributes.

Lee Ryder

Newcastle look set to pull out of a bid to sign Scott Sinclair

:lol:

anyway I still worry Cabaye maybe off this summer so it's likely Tiote will be in alongside Sissoko

Reckon he'll be expensive? Or City will just want to get rid?

City would be robbing us if they asked for anything more than what they paid Swansea. Don't know how much that was, mind but Rodwell was about £12m wasn't he?

Rodwell £12m and Sinclair £6.2m according to Soccerbase: http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1718&teamTabs=transfers

Would be more than happy to see us offer them the same amount, or even slightly higher. Unlike Bent, he's exactly the sort of player we need.

What a fucking joke City's signings were last season, btw. Almost £40m on basically absolutely nothing, given Sinclair/Rodwell/Garcia/Maicon all barely played. I hate them, man.