NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Maiga's another one it could be, at a knock-down price.  Reckon Erding's the most likely.

Christ, just think if we'd got Maiga in January. If he'd scored 5-6 goals and we scraped 6th we'd have been happy with that with him settling in, never knowing what would have happened if he'd not signed and got Cisse instead. :lol:

ACTIVITY. :frantic:

This is what this thread is made for, none of the speculation from us or the journos will pan out but fuck it, let's get excited!!

Might post a potential starting 11 with one of the players mentioned in a minute!

Maiga's another one it could be, at a knock-down price.  Reckon Erding's the most likely.

Christ, just think if we'd got Maiga in January. If he'd scored 5-6 goals and we scraped 6th we'd have been happy with that with him settling in, never knowing what would have happened if he'd not signed and got Cisse instead. :lol:

Imagine if we signed Carlton Cole and he scored 16 getting us 3rd though :okay:

ACTIVITY. :frantic:

This is what this thread is made for, none of the speculation from us or the journos will pan out but f*** it, let's get excited!!

Might post a potential starting 11 with one of the players mentioned in a minute!

Way ahead of you !

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

Jonas Tiote

Cabaye

Ben Arfa Cisse Ba

With Barnetta on the bench  :frantic:

Imagine if we signed Carlton Cole and he scored 16 getting us 3rd though :okay:

i can imagine myself in a threesome with cheryl cole and kylie minogue, i can imagine dave and wullie saying nice things about mike ashley but you've stretched the limits of my imagination too far with that.

French press seem to suggest Yanga-Mbiwa won't make the Euros cut. Possibly got time to sign then? :troll:

Who said that? they only 4 defenders currently including Mbiwa they cant afford to cut any defenders..... the ones that will be cut will be midfielders and/or forwards....

None the less i doubt he will play as he's back up so i dont see anyway that his price will rise with a good tournament like with Debuchy.

French press seem to suggest Yanga-Mbiwa won't make the Euros cut. Possibly got time to sign then? :troll:

Who said that? they only 4 defenders currently including Mbiwa they cant afford to cut any defenders..... the ones that will be cut will be midfielders and/or forwards....

None the less i doubt he will play as he's back up so i dont see anyway that his price will rise with a good tournament like with Debuchy.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/equipe-de-france-de-football/2012/05/28/02016-20120528ARTSPO00361-ils-sont-en-danger.php

http://www.europe1.fr/Sport/Football/Articles/Des-Bleus-double-saveur-1102749/

:thup:

In anycase i cant see them cutting any defenders as they only have 2 for each position and have a lot of forwards and midfielders it just doesnt make sense.

Following the England model.