NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

The Mbiwa story in the Journal says we won't be signing him. Quotes from his agent saying we've made no contact and he'll likely end up in Germany. Although could just be agent trying to call our bluff and get us to put in a bid.

The Mbiwa story in the Journal says we won't be signing him. Quotes from his agent saying we've made no contact and he'll likely end up in Germany. Although could just be agent trying to call our bluff and get us to put in a bid.

We've been scouting him for a while so i'd be shocked (and disappointed) if we didn't end up making contact. Dortmund don't need him, Bayern are meant to have signed Dante.....could only be Schalke, really.

Really hope we make a move.

We've been scouting him for a while so i'd be shocked (and disappointed) if we didn't end up making contact. Dortmund don't need him, Bayern are meant to have signed Dante.....could only be Schalke, really.

Schalke already have  strong young centre halfs in papadoupolous, matip and howedes

Its Gladbach.....

Sounds very much like the Agent trying to push Newcastle into making a move.

I felt that too, if we were to make a move and offer something Montpellier deem acceptable then we could get him...

The quotes didnt seem like he was ruling it out just for the moment we havent followed up our interest.

really want us to sign Bigirimana based purely on his name.

this is a better name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeboy_Kamara

Would be a good long-term replacement for:

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/mar2012/2/9/kath-cassidy-has-been-the-official-tea-lady-at-st-james-park-for-44-years-210370175.jpg

She's definitely lost a yard of pace over the past few years.

Is this a Giggs? Quotes from the Real Betis manager, Pepe Mel on "Tele Sevilla".

"We will get the chance to speak to him (Diame). He is doing well in the Premier League and I know he is the target of Aston Villa and Newcastle. It won't be easy, but I want to meet him."

Is this a Giggs? Quotes from the Real Betis manager, Pepe Mel on "Tele Sevilla".

"We will get the chance to speak to him (Diame). He is doing well in the Premier League and I know he is the target of Aston Villa and Newcastle. It won't be easy, but I want to meet him."

New to me. Id take Diame on a free for sure. The times ive seen him hes been quality