NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Its from a french website that I translated. Do you want the link?

Translated to or from English?

Real after Yo's mate Debuchey now.. we shoulda sealed that deal as soon as.

Ye, the deal should have been sealed before the season was over even...

:lol: at least fee agreed would have been nice

I love the way Skirge thinks transfers are independent from player/selling club wishes.

Hardly.. but I think we could move faster at times, if he has a great Euro's there will be plenty more interest &  his price will shoot up.

Lille knew his price would go up after the Euro's. Who knows we could if tried already and they said wait til after the tournament.

Possible more than posible but you know MA won't pay big money no matter the quality of the player.

Who says we havent moved faster and he turned us down?

Exactly. And on the other side of the coin, who says the deal isnt agreed to sign him? The papers know fk all. If we should have learnt anything over the last year or two its that the press dont have a clue what we are up too. Lets the let the club crack on and wait and see.

Nobody knows anything except we've been linked to him, pointless worrying about it.

If he's really that good he'll be in demand and may want to keep his options open until after the Euros. I trust our team to make the best signings they can though.

Lille knew his price would go up after the Euro's. Who knows we could if tried already and they said wait til after the tournament.

Possible more than posible but you know MA won't pay big money no matter the quality of the player.

Must have imagined us spending £9m on one player in the last transfer window.

It is in both Lille's and Debuchy's best interests to wait until the Euros end. There's nothing we can do to change that. It'll just be a nervy few weeks as we hope for a bad tournament from a very good player in a very good team.

I'd say the money that we spent on Cisse in January was a big statement of intent.