NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

He was saying bringing a player of Grant Holt's quality off the bench is a luxury (he doesn't have) no two ways about it FFS.  :lol:

Comments come a season after finishing 5th.  :fool:

I'm not having a go at him, more the situation the club is in.

Was he not just refering to Holts quality in relation to Norwich's squad of players? Hence they had a good option to change things.

Don´t be to sure about that. Think Pardew would kill for a player like Holt (and to be fair he is quite good)!

Remy aside I think any of our in comings will be defenders, unless the M'Vila and Sissoko stories have some truth in them.

I must admit that if we got Remy in then out of M'Vila and Sissoko I'd rather have M'Vila, Tiote is surely a matter of time away from being sold and M'Vila would be a direct replacement, where as Sissoko would be competing with Ben Arfa, Marvuex, Remy, Jonas, Obertan, and Sammy for a place out of 3 positions.

I kind of feel sorry for Anita, because he's starting to look a decent buy now, but not in central midfield, I think it's too much for him but he seems more suited to the RB where we have just bough Debuchy.

Guest firetotheworks

He looked average at RB when he was finding his feet. He looks much better in central midfield, so long as he's in a three.

Remy aside I think any of our in comings will be defenders, unless the M'Vila and Sissoko stories have some truth in them.

I must admit that if we got Remy in then out of M'Vila and Sissoko I'd rather have M'Vila, Tiote is surely a matter of time away from being sold and M'Vila would be a direct replacement, where as Sissoko would be competing with Ben Arfa, Marvuex, Remy, Jonas, Obertan, and Sammy for a place out of 3 positions.

I kind of feel sorry for Anita, because he's starting to look a decent buy now, but not in central midfield, I think it's too much for him but he seems more suited to the RB where we have just bough Debuchy.

How would Sissoko be competing with them? Completely different type of player to them

I personally would want Sissoko over M'Vila because he can grab the team and drive it forward (Yaya) and we certainly could do with that

What? :lol:

Anita has been very good in midfield.

Are we trying for

Cabaye

M'vila.              Sissoko

:lol:

yeah and at 45 i'm still trying for a clare grogan/kate hudson combo

Im sorry, but you're too ugly tbh.

Are we trying for

Cabaye

on the plus side the excitement would kill me. and you're not sorry in the slightest (pet hate that phrase)

Are we trying for

Cabaye

on the plus side the excitement would kill me.

Good.

Are we trying for

Cabaye

on the plus side the excitement would kill me.

Good.

i'd willingly if that was the way