NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Think Sissoko will end up here, either now or in the summer.

I have this feeling as well.

Quality player, young, cheap (free in summer). Too good for us to refuse. More than likely will happen in the summer So he gets a bigger sign on fee + we don't have to pay the transfer Fee. Depends how desperate we are.

Is he a guaranteed starter here? He bloody should be because he offers more than anything we have in a box to box midfielder. However would he be given the pardew bedding in treatment when he will get nailed down starting and probably a better wage with the scum because they are desperate?

Fingers crossed if it's between us and them he sees it as the no brainer decision that it is.

Sissokho aside it is interesting that the star say we still want one more forward in addition to a defender. For 3/4 players pardew mentioned a cb, cm, remy would make up 3 with aubemayeng the possible fourth?

I know we are linked with a couple of LB's but I think we are covered there for now with santon, Anita, Simpson, perch and raylor. Could certainly be better but I think Anita is strong backup for santon if we need him

Is he a guaranteed starter here? He bloody should be because he offers more than anything we have in a box to box midfielder. However would he be given the pardew bedding in treatment when he will get nailed down starting and probably a better wage with the scum because they are desperate?

Fingers crossed if it's between us and them he sees it as the no brainer decision that it is.

Sissokho aside it is interesting that the star say we still want one more forward in addition to a defender. For 3/4 players pardew mentioned a cb, cm, remy would make up 3 with aubemayeng the possible fourth?

I know we are linked with a couple of LB's but I think we are covered there for now with santon, Anita, Simpson, perch and raylor. Could certainly be better but I think Anita is strong backup for santon if we need him

To be honest, I think most footballers doesn't really give a damn if its us or them, IF they offer a better deal I bet he will get that ugly shirt on. Kind of makes me sad how footballers are now.

Jonas can do a job at LB as well if needed. Think another CB has to be a priority, especially with the doubts over Colo and Saylor's dodgy fitness record.

I think signing him would suit all partys assuming he's quality, I think we will be inviting bids for Tiote in the summer, getting a bid is another matter like. Get him in on the cheap, sell Tiote for a profit on what we paid and for much more than Sissoko would cost us, Ashley would be foaming at the gash.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01427/mart_1427826a.jpg

I think signing him would suit all partys assuming he's quality, I think we will be inviting bids for Tiote in the summer, getting a bid is another matter like. Get him in on the cheap, sell Tiote for a profit on what we paid and for much more than Sissoko would cost us, Ashley would be foaming at the gash.

I'd be frothing at the gash if we brought in a manager that could get both of them playing well.

I find it unlikely that we will pay any sort of fee now when we could have him for free.

The good news is that we are likely to know what terms he's after.

Or Ashley sees him as a good investment at around €3m when in fact he could be worth £15m or even more in the future.

Still loses money though.

Not if he misses out on him by not paying.

The deal changes if the player and club want to move him on and will do, he has a price and if we want him we've got to pay it.

Players on a free get huge signing bonuses as well, that'll be reduced when paying a fee for a player.

Still loses money though.

Not when it means getting him where we otherwise wouldn't, i.e. if he desperately wants a move in January and is willing to drop (a part of) any signing on fee to do it. Basically, we don't know anything without being privvy to the negotiations. I'm still far from confident he would choose us over Juventus mind.