NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

From watching the match so far I'd quite like us to look into signing Bong. Seems to be really good at running up and down the pitch and quite a powerful runner too. Could be a bit suspect positionally but good competition for Santon and at times if Debuchy ever gets injured or suspended Santon could be shifted to the right. No doubt it won't happen though as that would mean we'd start building a squad.

Looked very good so far. Needs rid of that Sagna-spider hair though.

From watching the match so far I'd quite like us to look into signing Bong. Seems to be really good at running up and down the pitch and quite a powerful runner too. Could be a bit suspect positionally but good competition for Santon and at times if Debuchy ever gets injured or suspended Santon could be shifted to the right. No doubt it won't happen though as that would mean we'd start building a squad.

:thup: can play CB too apparently.

I'm honestly not sure he's ever started a game at CB.

Doesn't look like he can if this game is any thing to go by. Oh dear 3-0 Nice. Simpson like backing off from Bong there :huff:

I don't know but Crossan was saying he can play CB.

I noticed Florian Thauvin scored the winner for Bastia today as well. Probably giggs though with Sewelly around.

Not sure about for this window, but i definitely would look at another winger in the summer.

We really do not need any more midfielders do we ? !! We need a really top class CB now surely to replace Colo ? !!

When fit our front three look a bit tasty now if we can get Cisse back on form and Remy hits the ground running:

HBA  Cisse  Remy

as ever the back up doesn't:

Sammy  Shola  Obertan

A right bunch of odd bods

Hoping to see more of campbell !

Midfield very good:

Cabaye  Tiote Marveaux/Jonas

back up very good actually imo:

Anita  Bigi  Jonas/Marveaux

Defence prety decent.

Debuchy  Taylor *  Colo?? Santon

* when fit  ?? If/when colo leaves we are in lots of trouble at the back.

Back up not good:

Tavernier/Raylor  Willo  Perch  Fergie 

Well stocked on the Keeper front x

I would personally look at adding a driving b2b midfielder because its something we lack despite the numbers and i also think Anita-b2b-Cabaye would be better than anything we have right now.

But aye the priority has to be a CB now and 2 CB's if Colo leaves.

We really do not need any more midfielders do we ? !! We need a really top class CB now surely to replace Colo ? !!

When fit our front three look a bit tasty now if we can get Cisse back on form and Remy hits the ground running:

HBA  Cisse  Remy

as ever the back up doesn't:

Sammy  Shola  Obertan

A right bunch of odd bods

Hoping to see more of campbell !

Midfield very good:

Cabaye  Tiote Marveaux/Jonas

back up very good actually imo:

Anita  Bigi  Jonas/Marveaux

Defence prety decent.

Debuchy  Taylor *  Colo?? Santon

* when fit  ?? If/when colo leaves we are in lots of trouble at the back.

Back up not good:

Tavernier/Raylor  Willo  Perch  Fergie 

Well stocked on the Keeper front x

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llnqg4cM2o1qadygwo1_500.gif