NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

jores okore was mentioned somewhere yesterday. We should buy him. He could walk straight into the line up and do alright....still young without so much experience. but he looked good in CL and he also have played for the danish team.

We would be a good move for him.

Go get him.

Huge potential.

Guest ItalianMagpie

I think we're gonna get Odemwingie. If that.

It's not the kind of player that our board is ever looking for, but we're gonna fail all the other negotiations and Fat Mike will endorse the panic signing of the last minute to try and hang on to the Premiership status. He knows we CAN'T go down. Not this year.

I think we're gonna get Odemwingie. If that.

It's not the kind of player that our board is ever looking for, but we're gonna fail all the other negotiations and Fat Mike will endorse the panic signing of the last minute to try and hang on to the Premiership status. He knows we CAN'T go down. Not this year.

i HOPE we get:

Okore CB

M´Biwa CB

Sissoko now or in the summer CM

Striker x 2 ? ?  maybe remy and ??

I hope NUFC aren't stupid enough to turn down loan deals if we can't buy who we want. For example, it has been rumoured that Man U are willing to loan Danny Welbeck out. Fergie's rant against Pardew may torpedo that though. Any decent clubs with centre backs to loan out could do worse than to send them our way. Their players would almost certainly be getting Premier League game time with us.

I hope NUFC aren't stupid enough to turn down loan deals if we can't buy who we want. For example, it has been rumoured that Man U are willing to loan Danny Welbeck out. Fergie's rant against Pardew may torpedo that though. Any decent clubs with centre backs to loan out could do worse than to send them our way. Their players would almost certainly be getting Premier League game time with us.

:thup:

Particularly in this position. Fair enough if they don't ordinarily want to 'waste' wages on loan players, but if it keeps us up and allows us to start again in the summer then it'll be well worth it. The loan market allows for a level of flexibility you'd think they'd be far more willing to utilise.

Welbeck right now on loan would be striking gold. I hope relations aren't too strained Fergie doesn't entertain the thought, I'm hoping he's a bit sorry for his words, this could be a great way to put it to bed.

His pace would give us a lift.

Welbeck right now on loan would be striking gold. I hope relations aren't too strained Fergie doesn't entertain the thought, I'm hoping he's a bit sorry for his words, this could be a great way to put it to bed.

Cant see it happening tbh

Cant see it happening tbh

Neither can I, wed rather go after a Boro reject or stick with what we've got....Shola.

I don't think Ferguson would loan us anyone after the Rossi thing, let alone this season's argument.

To be fair, it's a completely different board & management set up to Rossi. Plus any striker that came from them now would more than likely start. Fergie seems the type to me that would see one of his young strikers getting regular game time, in a team with people like Cabaye & Cisse and playing in front of 50,000 as a big developmental stage of his career ahead of any personal grudges.

I don't think Ferguson would loan us anyone after the Rossi thing, let alone this season's argument.

To be fair, it's a completely different board & management set up to Rossi. Plus any striker that came from them now would more than likely start. Fergie seems the type to me that would see one of his young strikers getting regular game time, in a team with people like Cabaye & Cisse and playing in front of 50,000 as a big developmental stage of his career ahead of any personal grudges.

Agreed. Not sure why he'd want to loan out Welbeck unless they're bringing someone in (Zaha?), but he'd be perfect for us.