NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

He will be first choice for us (WC in his mind) and we have a lot of french internationals and i think PL attracts him a bit more. But Juve are Juve. Im 50/50. A bit more worried about OM somehow.

It could be that even Mike Ashley isn't willing to gamble with the massive TV bonanza for next season. I mean, he has to get some credit for tying up Debuchy and Remy.

You've jinxed it now.

Apologies in advance for when it doesn't go through.

Wait, have I just reverse jinxed it now?

And then came the January transfer window when we signed Mathieu Debuchy, Loic Remy and Moussa Sissoko.

As if... :lol:

We'll get them all and at least one other as I predicted earlier in the Remy thread... Patience

And then came the January transfer window when we signed Mathieu Debuchy, Loic Remy and Moussa Sissoko.

And still got relegated and they all had relegation clauses and left.....

Seriously, wouldn't that just be fucking typical?

And still got relegated and they all had relegation clauses and left.....

Seriously, wouldn't that just be f***ing typical?

:lol:

You can never count your chickens with Ashley. He may have a horrible surprise around the corner. I don't think we'll get a CB. No matter what they've said for the last 4 windows its obvious that they've never seen it as important.

It looks like being a good one, if you discount the inevitable departure of Ba. Everything depends on getting at least one CB in though.

and colo maybe. colo and ba was out of our hands. getting debuchy, remy (+ CB and sissoko) in january is good business. but lets see what happens...many things could still happen (god forbid it)

You can never count your chickens with Ashley. He may have a horrible surprise around the corner. I don't think we'll get a CB. No matter what they've said for the last 4 windows its obvious that they've never seen it as important.

I don't think that's true, they just haven't seen it as important enough to do a deal for more money than they want to spend, or for a player that doesn't fit their profile.

Is he a guaranteed starter here? He bloody should be because he offers more than anything we have in a box to box midfielder. However would he be given the pardew bedding in treatment when he will get nailed down starting and probably a better wage with the scum because they are desperate?

Fingers crossed if it's between us and them he sees it as the no brainer decision that it is.

Sissokho aside it is interesting that the star say we still want one more forward in addition to a defender. For 3/4 players pardew mentioned a cb, cm, remy would make up 3 with aubemayeng the possible fourth?

I know we are linked with a couple of LB's but I think we are covered there for now with santon, Anita, Simpson, perch and raylor. Could certainly be better but I think Anita is strong backup for santon if we need him

To be honest, I think most footballers doesn't really give a damn if its us or them, IF they offer a better deal I bet he will get that ugly shirt on. Kind of makes me sad how footballers are now.

If 2 employers were offering you a job, wouldn't you do the same..?

Can't be classed as great until we sign a CB IMO.

Especially with the Colo business. Losing both him and Ba is a massive blow and until they're replaced there's plenty reason to remain cautious. Ba was a proven goalscorer, Remy still has question marks how he'll perform here, and replacing Colo will be a big ask.

I know its talksport but don't remember him being linked before

Newcastle target Diego Fabbrini can leave Udinese this month - but only on loan.

Alan Pardew has watched the attacker in the past and was linked with him last year.

Udinese are open to sending the youngster out on loan to help further his development, as he has appeared in just seven Serie A matches so far this season, starting only four.

And the club's owner Giampaolo Pozzo says the 22-year-old can depart this month on a short term deal.

"He wants to play more regularly, but the coach can only pick 11 players," Pozzo told Il Messaggero Veneto.

"If he wants to go and play somewhere else then we'll send him out on loan, but we'll never sell him outright because we believe in him."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130114/newcastle-target-set-udinese-exit-189220

I know its talksport but don't remember him being linked before

Newcastle target Diego Fabbrini can leave Udinese this month - but only on loan.

Alan Pardew has watched the attacker in the past and was linked with him last year.

Udinese are open to sending the youngster out on loan to help further his development, as he has appeared in just seven Serie A matches so far this season, starting only four.

And the club's owner Giampaolo Pozzo says the 22-year-old can depart this month on a short term deal.

"He wants to play more regularly, but the coach can only pick 11 players," Pozzo told Il Messaggero Veneto.

"If he wants to go and play somewhere else then we'll send him out on loan, but we'll never sell him outright because we believe in him."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130114/newcastle-target-set-udinese-exit-189220

Yeah, sounds more like Talksport have just come across the quotes and then tried to link him with an English club.

2/10 Highly unlikely.