NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Well I changed the time period, because I feel this is more like him rather than the £35m price tagged version at Liverpool and the one a bit shocked and fallen at the start of his wham loan.

This is the kind of goals return that saw us get £35m for him, also we did that in half a season, so I be

I've my time period adjustment is justified.

I think he'll be different back here, he's seen how fast his career can change and I honestly think we'd see a more professional Carroll around the club, and one desperate to make amends with the fans.

You might be right but don't hold your breath.  I'd be very surprised if Liverpool were prepared to take a massive loss from us and I also think they'd rather sell him for less to another club who isn't us.

When the Rats refuse to sell him for the pittance we will offer, the back up plan will be somebody big, clumsy and pretty useless, and probably from Stoke. Crouch, Jones etc take your pick. Alternatively Pardew can fuck off to Stoke, hopefully in the Championship, a club that deserve him and that he deserves. And no we don't want the Welsh windbag in part exchange.

Well I changed the time period, because I feel this is more like him rather than the £35m price tagged version at Liverpool and the one a bit shocked and fallen at the start of his wham loan.

This is the kind of goals return that saw us get £35m for him, also we did that in half a season, so I be

I've my time period adjustment is justified.

I think he'll be different back here, he's seen how fast his career can change and I honestly think we'd see a more professional Carroll around the club, and one desperate to make amends with the fans.

You might be right but don't hold your breath.  I'd be very surprised if Liverpool were prepared to take a massive loss from us and I also think they'd rather sell him for less to another club who isn't us.

There is that, there is also the fact he's got very limited options, could be a case of sell him, recoup £10m and £90kpw off the books or have an unhappy, unsettled and overpriced player in the reserves. Of course the 3rd option is they loan him back out, and this is his career till he leaves for free, or cutdown price in his final year, that is probably their best option could they bring in £2-3m every year, but he'd have to agree to it and he'd get pissed off just bring loaned out all the time.

So you set the time period? Sorry king mick.

Carroll is in his stride now, looking good and scoring goals. This is the Carroll we'd be looking at taking back, it is the most recent version of him after all.

I personally don't want Carroll back because we'll try to play a game that will suit him and nobody else.

As opposed to what - the carpet football that is being played at the moment?

7 million for Carroll is an absolute no brainer if you ask me - would add another dimension to our team, both attacking and defending.

Really can't see Liverpool doing business anywhere near that price range though.

Despite how bad things on here, can always raise a smile over the fact somebody once thought it was a good idea to spend £35m on him. :yao:

It makes me smile even more remembering how some on this forum thought nay argued (during the negotiation stage) that 35M was too low for him. I've since decided to ignore them as the shiteness of their view has been proven beyond doubt

When the Rats refuse to sell him for the pittance we will offer, the back up plan will be somebody big, clumsy and pretty useless, and probably from Stoke. Crouch, Jones etc take your pick. Alternatively Pardew can fuck off to Stoke, hopefully in the Championship, a club that deserve him and that he deserves. And no we don't want the Welsh windbag in part exchange.

Sorry but that really wouldn't happen (buying Crouch or Jones).

Despite how bad things on here, can always raise a smile over the fact somebody once thought it was a good idea to spend £35m on him. :yao:

It makes me smile even more remembering how some on this forum thought nay argued (during the negotiation stage) that 35M was too low for him. I've since decided to ignore them as the shiteness of their view has been proven beyond doubt

Aye. You could buy five Andy Carrolls for that money.

The way we'd play with Carroll, direct balls from 30 yards of more, dead straight down the middle, i think it would be too easy for defenders. If they couldn't compete with him (Distin had noooooooooo trouble at all) they'd just pick up the second ball.

I think he could have had a decent few years at Liverpool actually, if they hadn't been so infantile about it.

More than anything now, i worry about his apparent lack of professionalism.

Reckons we'll sign both Aubameyang and Carroll, well trying to.

What a lot a bollocks.

Both of them, and a total overhaul of the squad with new-look team. All whilst keeping finances sensible and under the guise of stability.

Righto. :mackems: