NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Reported that we (WBA) are interested in Danny Simpson, what is your honest opinion on him?

Gets a lot of shit from some of our mongs but he's a better defender than Santon or Debuchy (thus far).

Pretty limited on the ball mind.

Sorry, he's not.

Guest Roger Kint

Better than Billy Jones, for a free it's a good squad addition.

This. By no means a world beater but certainly not the player too many on here make out either. Decent mid table PL fullback.

Reported that we (WBA) are interested in Danny Simpson, what is your honest opinion on him?

Gets a lot of shit from some of our mongs but he's a better defender than Santon or Debuchy (thus far).

Wow.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

:dowie:

Guest reefatoon

Gets a lot of s*** from some of our mongs but he's a better defender than Santon or Debuchy (thus far).

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q281/noelng33/EDMW%20Photos/Drooling3_zps315d846a.gif

Overall, I 'm a bit underwhelmed, seems most of you are as well, not sure why we are looking at him if I'm honest, Steven Reid may be coming to the end of his contract, Billy Jones has improved thought the season but is still suspect defensively, its probably our weakest area and one I would like to sign a good addition for, bet you score through our right back position on Saturday, which says it all

Thanks for the heads up.

Overall, I 'm a bit underwhelmed, seems most of you are as well, not sure why we are looking at him if I'm honest, Steven Reid may be coming to the end of his contract, Billy Jones has improved thought the season but is still suspect defensively, its probably our weakest area and one I would like to sign a good addition for, bet you score through our right back position on Saturday, which says it all

Thanks for the heads up.

Bet we dont.