NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Better than Billy Jones, for a free it's a good squad addition.

This. By no means a world beater but certainly not the player too many on here make out either. Decent mid table PL fullback.

Too good for us then. :yao:

Better than Billy Jones :lol:

Every single thread has anti-Pards stuff in it, it's getting silly. New signings? Why bother, Pardew will wreck them. Guthrie any use to us? No, Pards sucks. Anita? Pardew is stifling him. Carroll? Will encourage Pardew's bad football. The other games? Everybody better than us because of Pardew. Shitfest on here at the minute

Every single thread has anti-Pards stuff in it, it's getting silly. New signings? Why bother, Pardew will wreck them. Guthrie any use to us? No, Pards sucks. Anita? Pardew is stifling him. Carroll? Will encourage Pardew's bad football. The other games? Everybody better than us because of Pardew. Shitfest on here at the minute

The alternative is fingers in ears, head in the sand blind optimism though. If you think the Pardew naysayers are being unreasonable then I don't know what some people want us to achieve in league.

Wish our attacking under Pards was as accurate as this post.

Wish our attacking under Pards was as accurate as this post.

You can't blame people, we have seen good players turn into shadows of themselves.

Drop in form across the team.

Pretty average player.

Would look even worse when he has his best attribute (movement and runs) completely drilled out of him.

Not average at all and he's very young. He has lots of good attributes and in a better team will do well.

Pretty average player.

Would look even worse when he has his best attribute (movement and runs) completely drilled out of him.

Not average at all and he's very young. He has lots of good attributes and in a better team will do well.

He's got some energy, makes nice runs and movement but pretty profligate in front of goal. Not the most talented of players tbh, just another overrated Villa youngster.

Good technique, decent speed, hardworking, lacking a bit in composure which is natural for his age. He'll be a good player if he continues to develop like he's done in the past two years. He doesn't look anything like the player he was two years ago. You're far too harsh. He's not the finished article but he has many good attributes.

I agree completely. I have barely been able to come here anymore, because I know how every discussion ends these days.

Good technique, decent speed, hardworking, lacking a bit in composure which is natural for his age. He'll be a good player if he continues to develop like he's done in the past two years. He doesn't look anything like the player he was two years ago. You're far too harsh. He's not the finished article but he has many good attributes.

It doesn't matter if he has ability as we will drive that out of him and smash his attacking compass. This really is where dreams and hopes come to die and Pardew is most accomodating

I agree completely. I have barely been able to come here anymore, because I know how every discussion ends these days.

Same, apart from the odd thread I'm not even bothering to look at most of them, general chat is where it's at.