NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Pastore aside I don't think PSG have overpaid for any of their recent transfers. They just gazump others with big wages and the Paris factor. You're off your tits if you think they'd even entertain paying that much for Cabaye.

FWIW I don't think PSG even need him and given that they have no manager and Leonardo has seemingly no knowledge of anyone outside of Italy/Brazil it would seem unlikely. Plus they've Matuidi, Veratti, whoever who already play there.

Monaco I wouldn't know about but is Cabaye not just a same Moutinho who've they've already bought.

Pastore aside I don't think PSG have overpaid for any of their recent transfers. They just gazump others with big wages and the Paris factor. You're off your tits if you think they'd even entertain paying that much for Cabaye.

FWIW I don't think PSG even need him and given that they have no manager and Leonardo has seemingly no knowledge of anyone outside of Italy/Brazil it would seem unlikely. Plus they've Matuidi, Veratti, whoever who already play there.

Monaco I wouldn't know about but is Cabaye not just a same Moutinho who've they've already bought.

Then we keep him

With both Monaco and PSG both interested I'd be disappointed if the club sold for anything less than £30m, we should be asking for £40m when they enquire.

or swap him for Sakho, Lavezzi, Nene and Gameiro. Incoming transfers this window sorted (almost)

Guest Roger Kint

30-40million for Cabaye = stop sniffing glue.

I wouldnt think anyone would pay half that. Classic Stifler :lol:

Guest icemanblue

£30m for cabaye being discussed on here as if it's likely, give over man

More posts saying this than people saying it's likely, to be fair.

At least we won't have to pay royalties to Billy Ray Cyrus any more.

Please sell Cabaye

Yohan Cabaye

To Paris St Germain or Monaco

Cos if you sell Cabaye

Yohan Cabaye

We can get someone more suited to Alan Pardews preferred hoofball style.

Went a bit wrong at the end.

Anything above about 12m and we'd rob them. I think we could get upto 20/25m for him though.

All irrelevant if we don't replace him though,  which we wouldn't.

Well that's that cleared up. Where's Carrolls replacement again?

That was Ba, or did you expect us to sign a player within 6 hours?

Or is Ba not a good enough replacement? Who would you rather have back here for £10m, Ba or Carroll?

Well that's that cleared up. Where's Carrolls replacement again?

That was Ba, or did you expect us to sign a player within 6 hours?

Or is Ba not a good enough replacement? Who would you rather have back here for £10m, Ba or Carroll?

So we didn't replace him then? WE also needed a striker anyway that Jan. We went into the last six months with Best and the followong season with only Ba, great stuff.

35m in the pocket though.