NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

http://www.franceinfo.fr/football/metz-kemen-vers-newcastle-1027857-2013-06-16

According to that, "Big French hope & Under 17 international" Olivier Kemen should join us in the next few days. They describe him as a "lively and skillful striker in front of goal".

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue1/info-fm-a-la-decouverte-d-olivier-kemen-jeune-espoir-de-metz_96149

describes Alex Song as his role model there  :dontknow:

@GFN_France 2m

Re: Kemen. Has played for France U17's. Lively attacker, can play on the flanks or alongside someone up front. Not a lone striker. #NUFC

Re: Kemen. Player highly rated. Metz will want large compensation, that battle could be dragged out for some time. #NUFC

@GFN_France 2m

Re: Kemen. Has played for France U17's. Lively attacker, can play on the flanks or alongside someone up front. Not a lone striker. #NUFC

Nice, lets hope he can be our first import striker to make it and not another Zamberla/Xisco/Moyo who all came rated to the sky.

Bassong?, suppose he was hardly a youth player, but only 20 so still young.

i mean young players coming in at age 16-19 or something and developing/progressing from youth team to our first team. Krul - not sure N´zogbia spent much time there...

Tell me the last young player (signed from abroad) to brake into our first team.

Every part of this club is disfunctional and hardly dont care anymore!

Bigirimana...

well im talking about youth players far from 1st team ready in the first years here. Bigi doesn´t count!

My point is our set up sucks and no youth players have a proper chance of learning his role/position coz there isn´t any red thread in his mad house!

Krul made - which proves my point since he is a goalie.

Tell me the last young player (signed from abroad) to brake into our first team.

Every part of this club is disfunctional and hardly dont care anymore!

Bigirimana...

well im talking about youth players far from 1st team ready in the first years here. Bigi doesn´t count!

My point is our set up sucks and no youth players have a proper chance of learning his role/position coz there isn´t any red thread in his mad house!

Krul made - which proves my point since he is a goalie.

Our youth set-up is rather garbage, can't disagree with you there.