NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Personally think we are two good players from having a very good starting eleven. ( As long as Taylor, Jonas, Tiote and Shola stay the f*ck away)

But the club don't seem to give a shit as we will probably stay up. ( as depressing as that sounds)

I think we are already there tbh -

Krul, Debuchy, MYM, Colo, Santon, Anita, Cabaye, Sissoko, Remy, Cisse and Ben Arfa.

That is a very good starting 11 imo. It's what happens when a few of them get injured where we really need to worry. Gouffran, Saylor, Marveaux slot in well if used right, then we have a few question mark players and a few good for the odd game players.

We need some quality players for when some of our best (and some injury prone) players are out.

This is so frustrating. Just that extra mile.

Guest bimpy474

There are plenty of decent players that have moved that would have improved us both immediately and long term.

Sinclair, Redmond, Lens, Belhanda and now Moses just to name a few could have covered our left wing issue. Ince still could.

The striker situation like you say is harder. Reliable goalscorers cost a lot of money. there are certainly players out there though.

Ince is coming.

U in da no m8?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4683209/right-o.gif

There are plenty of decent players that have moved that would have improved us both immediately and long term.

Sinclair, Redmond, Lens, Belhanda and now Moses just to name a few could have covered our left wing issue. Ince still could.

The striker situation like you say is harder. Reliable goalscorers cost a lot of money. there are certainly players out there though.

Ince is coming.

Better?

I'm back at work tomorrow after nearly 4 months off, couldn't have timed it any better! :lol:

Let's go live to St James Park where David Craig and the day release army are stood watching the tumble weed"

Fuck the transfer window and fuck Jim White up his stupid fucking arse.

Guest bimpy474

I'm back at work tomorrow after nearly 4 months off, couldn't have timed it any better! :lol:

Let's go live to St James Park where David Craig and the day release army are stood watching the tumble weed"

Fuck the transfer window and fuck Jim White up his stupid fucking arse.

Natalie bigtits would be better.

any cheap freebies available we could sell on at a profit in 6 mths, thats the only game plan we have.

Carlton Cole? Not sure why anyone would buy him in 6 months when no-one seems to want him for free now but :dontknow:

Guest bimpy474

Ayew starting tonight for OM...

I would say, he might become available if they do as i suspect sign Thauvin tomorrow. Haha hoping like a fanny me :lol:

Kinnear needs hounding out if no one comes in

Remember his Quote “If a close decision is to be made, though, and we’re running out of time and it’s something we have to do, whether that’s adding meat or beef to the team, or pace in wide areas, or someone who can guarantee us 20 goals a season, I will buy those players."

Have faith there is still 26 hours left ............but I still can't help thinking he would be a bit more forceful if he was in charge.