NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Our starting XI (and squad) is easily good enough for the top half, even pushing for 7th. But not under this management.

Even under better management i'm still not convinced of that tbh.

Barring some major injuries we should be comfortably top half imo.

Never forget sitting in a lecture at 9am, picking up my phone only to see the £30m bid for Carroll. What a fucking day that turned out to be. So deflated.

One of my managers is a Liverpool fan. Before I left work I brazenly said 'you won't get him'. Walked in the flat to see the transfer request. :embarrassed:

Our starting XI (and squad) is easily good enough for the top half, even pushing for 7th. But not under this management.

We only need one of Ben Arfa, Cisse or Colo injured and we're fucked tbh, because we have nobody anywhere near as good as them to come in and do a job.

"The Europa League also took its toll because of injuries and that was felt in the league. My job is simple - to bring in quality players who will give the manager more options."

"I have spoken with Fabricio Coloccini and I am confident he is staying and Steven Taylor - well, he is a rock. We just need to bring in more talent."

Ah we all knew it would happen :lol:

We only need one of Ben Arfa, Cisse or Colo injured and we're f***ed tbh, because we have nobody anywhere near as good as them to come in and do a job.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/152914/article_7bd59f3531a03801_1359050386_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/11/article-2389276-1B3C1982000005DC-5_634x420.jpg

"The Europa League also took its toll because of injuries and that was felt in the league. My job is simple - to bring in quality players who will give the manager more options."

"I have spoken with Fabricio Coloccini and I am confident he is staying and Steven Taylor - well, he is a rock. We just need to bring in more talent."

Ah we all knew it would happen :lol:

JFK could well be one of the biggest bullshitters of all time.

Best case scenario: 0 in, 0 out

Worst case scenario: 0 in, Cabaye out

Everyone needs to realise that this is the case. Ashley's ideal day would be for us to sell Cabaye for some good profit then get Pards to tell everyone that we didn't have enough time to get anyone over the line.

Highlighted for truth :thup:

When they publish the accounts next year it will be interesting to see how much of the TV money goes to Ashley. Quite a lot of it I would imagine.

Apparently he is due to take out £18million some point very soon. It's been verified by someone who looked at the accounts.

We only need one of Ben Arfa, Cisse or Colo injured and we're f***ed tbh, because we have nobody anywhere near as good as them to come in and do a job.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/152914/article_7bd59f3531a03801_1359050386_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/11/article-2389276-1B3C1982000005DC-5_634x420.jpg

I'm not counting Gouffran as an out and out striker and relying on Remy is ridiculous. We are stupidly short in some positions.

"We're not in too bad a state," Pardew said. "If we can keep Yohan and add someone else it'll have been a fairly successful window."

#ambition

The annoying thing is, he'll say on Tuesday morning that we're fine as we are.