NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I know Pardew is a prick and everything but he will just be the fall guy to face the press. He's been asking for signings all summer and I've no doubt he's probably been strung along in a similar way to Keegan and been told by Kinnear that we were close on one or two all summer. The difference is he won't walk but I'm sure he'll be pissed off about it.

I know Pardew is a prick and everything but he will just be the fall guy to face the press. He's been asking for signings all summer and I've no doubt he's probably been strung along in a similar way to Keegan and been told by Kinnear that we were close on one or two all summer. The difference is he won't walk but I'm sure he'll be pissed off about it.

Nothing like Keegan imo. Pardew knew the devil he was dancing with when he was hoping for Newcastle defeats for weeks so that he could take Chris Hughton's job on condition that he lowered costs. No sympathy.

One thing Pardew has done is completely vindicated Keegan's decision to walk. Nobody with an ounce of self respect would dream of being the puppet that Pardew is. He's truly pathetic.

Don't know how we got Remy in but thank fuck we did, otherwise we'd be fighting a relegation battle again this season.

Yeah I was genuinely shocked it actually happened. Just need him to stay fit and out of jail.

To be honest I think we'll be lucky to get through this transfer window without someone making an approach for our Director of Football.

I mean, he is the best one in the business right? Hopefully he's turned off his mobile so his head can't be turned like Cabaye's.

To be honest I think we'll be lucky to get through this transfer window without someone making an approach for our Director of Football.

I mean, he is the best one in the business right? Hopefully he's turned off his mobile so his head can't be turned like Cabaye's.

He has all the managers on speed dial, along with the (non-car) AA. Respected by all.

Paramedics hopefully.

Undertakers, surely.

One at a time, steady on.

Paramedics hopefully.

Undertakers, surely.

One at a time, steady on.

Just look at it as a flow chart, it works well.

Sadly the only person coming after him will be the local landlord with his extortionate bar bill, the drunken old c***.

That's why we can't sign anyone, his expenses bill must be f***ing enormous.

Yes, bid an acceptable amount for someone you know doesn't want to come. Genius. That way the board come out of it OK, they showed ambition. It was the player who wouldn't come, we did all we could....

They'd shit their pants if he said he'd sign.

We'd still have people on here defending them if that happens.

They defend them because not to do so would be to admit that you support a club whose owner/management take the p-ss and treat you like idiots....nobody wants to admit that unless they are prepared to face reality....many NUFC fans aren't.