NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

tbh I think the point of their shitty deadline day bids is a continuation of their shitty buying policy in general, not some attempt to appease anyone (i.e. the fans, who they don't care about and seek to annoy at every turn anyway) by appearing to be ambitious. That is to say there's nothing extraordinary about those bids at all; they panic but refuse to change the parameters of their bidding to match the urgency of the situation. Any underbidding on deadline day would have been an underbid on any other day of the transfer window as well.

They're idiots, not hannibal lecter-ish adversaries.

Can't believe I haven't learned yet. I wake up, first thing I do is check this place "just in case something has happened" why do I do this to myself. Thank fuck once I get it to work I've got the Headmaster (I work in a school) going through inset with us so no access to media for a few hours. Joe will get something done in those few hours won't he.

By the ways who's camping outside Greggs for the exclusive new signing in Greggs photo?

L’Equipe claim that Italian club Torino are most likely to sign Sebastian Corchia from Sochaux on a loan deal with an option to buy. Corchia was quoted saying: ‘ ”This is a club with good depth and has a good group with a good project. Yes, I want to go there.’

We should be in for him for some depth. Good young right back.

Don't know how we got Remy in but thank fuck we did, otherwise we'd be fighting a relegation battle again this season.

Yeah I was genuinely shocked it actually happened. Just need him to stay fit and out of jail.

With our luck it's inevitable now that he'll go to jail.  Even better, the club will use it as vindication for only signing him on loan.

08.05: So, an agreement has been reached last night for the sale of Florian Thauvin to Marseille from Lille for a fee of €15m overall. Contract talks begun last night between Marseille and Thauvin and the player is expected to arrive at lunchtime for a medical.

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

My understanding is a quiet deadline day for #nufc... But 1/2 enquiries made over last couple of days could be followed up if price drops.

Fucking typical. Cheap cheap or no deal. This summer our targets are at full or slightly over price, so no movement can happen. The irony being that we expect over priced bids on our players and under priced bids on the ones we may make.

It's a ticking time-bomb this strategy.

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

My understanding is a quiet deadline day for #nufc... But 1/2 enquiries made over last couple of days could be followed up if price drops.

Because the price is more important than the squad playing strength obviously. No wonder JFK was brought on board.

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

It's absolutely disgusting if we don't sign someone, total fucking joke but totally expected

Guest Bert Shaft

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

It's absolutely disgusting if we don't sign someone, total f***ing joke but totally expected

If you're giving the fat greedy c*nt Ashley your money, then it's no good complaining when he sh*ts on you for the umpteenth time.

Guest Roger Kint

It we do no business today then anyone going to the Hull game are mugs, should be an empty stadium to show what we think of this utter farce. Obviously wont 'cos we have pad our money' and thats more important......

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

It's absolutely disgusting if we don't sign someone, total f***ing joke but totally expected

Embarrassing really and just shows up what an utter clown Kinnear is. Not that he or Ashley give a fuck but given Kinnear was mouthing off a few months back giving it the big I am....arsehole.